A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Horodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Horodner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Horodner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horodner graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Horodner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Gabriel Horodner MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Horodner practice?
- Dr. Andrew Horodner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Horodner practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Internists, Redondo Beach Hematologists, and Redondo Beach Oncologists.