A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Horodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Horodner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horodner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horodner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Horodner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Horodner graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horodner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Gabriel Horodner MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Horodner practice?
- Dr. Andrew Horodner has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Horodner practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Internists, Redondo Beach Hematologists, and Redondo Beach Oncologists.