A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Horvath, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Horvath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Endre Horvath MD is a male Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Horvath practice?
- Dr. Andrew Horvath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Horvath practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Pathologists.