A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hotaling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hotaling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hotaling, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotaling graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hotaling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hotaling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan