A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hotaling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hotaling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hotaling
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hotaling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hotaling, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotaling graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hotaling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jay Hotaling MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Hotaling practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hotaling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hotaling practices Otolaryngology near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Wheaton Otolaryngologists.