A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hotaling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hotaling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hotaling, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotaling graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hotaling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jay Hotaling MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Hotaling practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hotaling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hotaling practices Otolaryngology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL.
See Maywood Otolaryngologists.