A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Howard, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Roger Howard MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Howard practice?
- Dr. Andrew Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Howard practices Radiation Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Oncologists.