A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Howard, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Howard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Howard practice?
Dr. Andrew Howard practices Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Chicago Oncologists.