A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Howard, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Roger Howard MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Howard practice?
- Dr. Andrew Howard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Howard practices Radiation Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.