A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hoyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hoyer, Pediatric cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyer graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Hoyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew William Hoyer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Hoyer practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hoyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hoyer practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Grants Pass, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.