A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hsiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hsiao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsiao
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsiao graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsiao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hsiao MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Hsiao practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hsiao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hsiao practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Whittier Orthopedic Surgeons.