A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hsiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hsiao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsiao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsiao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsiao graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hsiao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hsiao MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Hsiao practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hsiao has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hsiao practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Corona, CA.
See Corona Surgeons and Corona Sports Medicine Doctors.