A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hsu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew A Hsu MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hsu practices Neurology near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Neurologists.