A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hull is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hull, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hull graduated from University Of Nottingham, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hull has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hull MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Hull practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hull has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hull practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.