Dr. Andrew Hull MD Patient Reviews

3.8

January 7th, 2016
I really like how he was straight foward with any problems one of my fetus had..and his good on giving you time to answer any questions

May 1st, 2015
Great guy, made me feel safe and that everything was going to be okay.

February 25th, 2009
Find Another Perinatologist!
He mis-communicated the outcome of various tests and therefore I didn't know I had Placenta Previa (as reported by the radiologists and shown on an MR ...

February 25th, 2009
Negligent Perinatologist
Dr. Hull was my perinatologist. His prenatal care ended with an emergency C-section at 30 weeks gestation. He mis-communicated the outcome of various tests and therefore I didn't know I had Placenta Previa (as reported by the radiologists and shown on an MRI). He told me that my baby did not have a kidney infection (wrong) despite what other doctors who reviewed my ultrasound told me (my baby was treated at birth for the infection), did not take my report of premature labor seriously/did not monitor; did not put me on bedrest despite gestational diabetis, placenta previa, hypertension and a giant fibroid. After the emergency Cesarian a team of professionals that did not include Dr. Hull saved my life and my son's life. I did not hear from him again. He never checked up on me despite my son being in the NICU for 2 months. While Dr. Hull may be highly regarded in his field, his lack of concern for me nearly cost me my life and the life of my child.