A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hundley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hundley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hundley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Hundley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hundley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hundley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Hundley practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hundley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hundley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.