More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. C Hunt
Dr. C Hunt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Libertyville, IL, with other offices in Glenview, IL and Glenview, IL (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Hunt is affiliated with NorthShore Evanston Hospital, Community First Medical Center and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. C Hunt has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. C Hunt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Libertyville, IL.
Dr. Christ Pavlatos
Orthopedic Surgery, Internal Medicine
Libertyville, IL 0.01 mi35
Dr. Roger Chams
Orthopedic Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Sports Medicine
Libertyville, IL 0.01 mi25
Dr. Christopher Amann
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Libertyville, IL 0.01 mi22