A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hvidston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hvidston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hvidston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hvidston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hvidston has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Mahnomen Health Center
- Mercy Hospital of Valley City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Hvidston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Hvidston practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hvidston has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hvidston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wahpeton, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND and Detroit Lakes, MN.
See Wahpeton Orthopedic Surgeons.