A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hvidston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hvidston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hvidston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hvidston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hvidston has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Valley City
- Mahnomen Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hvidston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 38 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Hvidston practice?
Dr. Andrew Hvidston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wahpeton, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit Lakes, MN and Mahnomen, MN.
See Wahpeton Orthopedic Surgeons.