A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hvidston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Hvidston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hvidston
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hvidston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hvidston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hvidston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hvidston has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Valley City
- Mahnomen Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Hvidston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Hvidston practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hvidston has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Hvidston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Orthopedic Surgeons.