A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from New York University.
Dr. Miller has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Ian Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew I. Miller practice?
- Dr. Andrew Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Miller practices Ophthalmology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Short Hills, NJ.
See Livingston Ophthalmologists.