A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Ian Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew I. Miller practice?
- Dr. Andrew Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Miller practices Ophthalmology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Ophthalmologists.