Dr. Andrew Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 15th, 2016
I became Dr. Miller's patient in order to undergo cataract surgery in my left eye. My maternal grandmother had cataracts in both eyes and was basically blind. I most emphatically did not want to follow in her footsteps. From my very first appointment onward, I was treated with friendliness, courtesy, and exceptional customer service. All my questions and concerns were answered promptly and thoroughly. Dr. Miller is assisted by a gifted, enthusiastic, and highly accessible and dedicated staff. As far as my surgery itself, the procedure was absolutely painless, patient-oriented, and yielded incredibly positive results. I am amazed on a daily basis by the new clarity and sharp focus of my vision. Dr. Miller is a singularly capable surgeon and I highly recommend him and his staff.

July 7th, 2015
Dr Andy Miller is great!
Awesome Doctor. Actually spends time with you and doesn't make you feel rushed. Very knowledgable and discussed all options thoroughly. Great staff too!

June 23rd, 2015
Excellent Doctors & Staff
Was seen promptly at appointment time. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Miller was very thorough and covered details and information that other Doctors in the past had skipped over. He also took the time to answer all of my questions and was not rushed like many Doctors! Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

March 2nd, 2015
Lasik - "I can see clearly now" :)
I was referred to Dr. Miller by my optometrist for the Lasik procedure. My initial impression was that his staff was very kind and friendly. When I met Dr. Miller, he was just as nice and put me at ease about the Lasik procedure. He explained exactly what would happen, showed me a short video and spent enough time with me to answer any questions I had. Within a few weeks of my initial visit, I had the procedure done and, one week later, cannot believe the difference in my eyesight. What an amazing procedure and what a gift to find a doctor (who I had never gone to before), who treated me like his No. 1 patient. If you are thinking about getting Lasik to enhance your vision and rid yourself of the hassle of glasses or contacts, I would absolutely recommend that you go see Dr. Miller.

August 7th, 2014
Outstanding physician
Outstanding experience with Dr. Miller. He is highly professional, knows all of the latest advances, and is thorough with his explanations. Additionally, Dr. Miller presents as a caring and compassionate physician. I have never had such wonderful care from an ophthalmologist. A++

March 8th, 2014
AWESOME
Dr. Miller recently performed my LASIK surgery and not only am I delighted with the results, but I am delighted about the entire experience. Dr. Miller's credentials are excellent and from start to finish my experience was totally positive. His office staff are polite and very accommodating and the surgery staff are fantastic. If you are considering LASIK, Dr. Miller is the one to go to.

March 20th, 2008
Extremely Good Doctor
I liked the way he examined my eyes and did not rush me thru the exam. He was patient and precise and listened to all I had to say.