Dr. Andrew Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Miller?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2017

Dr. Miller did a great job with my Lasik surgery

I have zero complaints about my experience with Dr. Miller and his staff in connection with my recent Lasik surgery. The entire procedure included a pre-op visit, the surgery itself and then 3 post-op visits. Dr. Miller also did my wife's Lasik several years ago so we quite comfortable and familiar with him and his staff. My pre-op visit revealed that one eye may not be suitable for the surgery. Dr. Miller elected to run additional tests to ensure I was in the clear - which of course, I appreciated. The surgery was exactly what you'd want a surgery to be - uneventful. He took me on time, walked me through step-by-step exactly what he was doing and what I should expect to see/feel. There were absolutely no surprises. He saw me roughly 6 hours later the same day to make sure my eyes were beginning to heal properly. The two additional post-op visits also went fine. He took me on time, saw the both my eyes were healing as expected and most importantly, my vision had improved to 20/20 which Dr. Miller expects to continue to improve as my eyes heal. I'd highly recommend Dr. Miller for this procedure or other eye-related matters - as he's also our normal opthamologist.

February 3rd, 2017

An ophthalmologist to go to

I feel very reassured being taken care of by Dr. Miller. He radiates competence, is patient, respectful in addressing questions, and communicates with clarity. I highly recommend him and the friendly office and medical staff.

January 13th, 2017

5 PLUS STARS FIRST TIME SATISFIED PATIENT

I could not be more happy with the level of service I received from both Dr. Andrew Miller and his staff. I am a first time patient to Dr. Miller's office and from the moment I called to schedule my appointment I felt that I was valued as a patient. When I went to the office to sign the staff was very polite and thru the exam and check out I could not have felt more at home. Dr. Miller took his time and explained everything to me. I really appreciate the way I was treated and they have made a lifetime patient with me. I wouldn't hesitate and recommend Dr. Miller and his staff to anyone I know.

January 12th, 2017

FIRST TIME PATIENT

I usually do not write endorsements but I feel that this one is warranted. This was my first time visiting Dr. Miller office and I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience. From the moment I called to schedule my appointment to the top notch service I received from sign in to check out. It made me feel like I was a welcomed part of the practice. I would highly recommend Dr. Andrew Miller and his staff to anyone.

January 12th, 2017

I was extremely satisfied with the service that I received from the minute I walked into the office and after seeing Dr. Miller. He was clear and precise and showed great patient bedside manner. I will continue to visit this practice.

May 15th, 2016

I became Dr. Miller's patient in order to undergo cataract surgery in my left eye. My maternal grandmother had cataracts in both eyes and was basically blind. I most emphatically did not want to follow in her footsteps. From my very first appointment onward, I was treated with friendliness, courtesy, and exceptional customer service. All my questions and concerns were answered promptly and thoroughly. Dr. Miller is assisted by a gifted, enthusiastic, and highly accessible and dedicated staff. As far as my surgery itself, the procedure was absolutely painless, patient-oriented, and yielded incredibly positive results. I am amazed on a daily basis by the new clarity and sharp focus of my vision. Dr. Miller is a singularly capable surgeon and I highly recommend him and his staff.

July 8th, 2015

Dr Andy Miller is great!

Awesome Doctor. Actually spends time with you and doesn't make you feel rushed. Very knowledgable and discussed all options thoroughly. Great staff too!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the great review. Your comments are extremely important to us. We know you have a lot of choices for your eye care, and we appreciate your confidence in us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

SHOW

June 23rd, 2015

Excellent Doctors & Staff

Was seen promptly at appointment time. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Miller was very thorough and covered details and information that other Doctors in the past had skipped over. He also took the time to answer all of my questions and was not rushed like many Doctors! Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for coming in to our office and for giving us such a great review. We strive to provide the highest quality of patient care, and it's nice to know that we are succeeding. We hope that you will be back to visit us soon!

SHOW

March 2nd, 2015

Lasik - "I can see clearly now" :)

I was referred to Dr. Miller by my optometrist for the Lasik procedure. My initial impression was that his staff was very kind and friendly. When I met Dr. Miller, he was just as nice and put me at ease about the Lasik procedure. He explained exactly what would happen, showed me a short video and spent enough time with me to answer any questions I had. Within a few weeks of my initial visit, I had the procedure done and, one week later, cannot believe the difference in my eyesight. What an amazing procedure and what a gift to find a doctor (who I had never gone to before), who treated me like his No. 1 patient. If you are thinking about getting Lasik to enhance your vision and rid yourself of the hassle of glasses or contacts, I would absolutely recommend that you go see Dr. Miller.

August 7th, 2014

Outstanding physician

Outstanding experience with Dr. Miller. He is highly professional, knows all of the latest advances, and is thorough with his explanations. Additionally, Dr. Miller presents as a caring and compassionate physician. I have never had such wonderful care from an ophthalmologist. A++

March 8th, 2014

AWESOME

Dr. Miller recently performed my LASIK surgery and not only am I delighted with the results, but I am delighted about the entire experience. Dr. Miller's credentials are excellent and from start to finish my experience was totally positive. His office staff are polite and very accommodating and the surgery staff are fantastic. If you are considering LASIK, Dr. Miller is the one to go to.

March 20th, 2008

Extremely Good Doctor

I liked the way he examined my eyes and did not rush me thru the exam. He was patient and precise and listened to all I had to say.