A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rabinowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabinowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew I. Rabinowitz practice?
Dr. Andrew Rabinowitz practices Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists, Phoenix Family Physicians, and Phoenix Internists.