A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rabinowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Rabinowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Rabinowitz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Rabinowitz practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.