Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Ippoliti
Dr. Andrew Ippoliti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ippoliti is affiliated with University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center and Medfocus. Dr. Ippoliti has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Ippoliti has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrew Ippoliti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Kaveh Sharif
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Elham Afghani
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Omid Shaye
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi14