A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bauer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jacob Bauer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Bauer practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bauer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Bauer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.