A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bernstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bernstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Bernstein MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bernstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Bernstein practices Urology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Cranford, NJ.
See Westfield Urologists.