A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Bernstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bernstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Bernstein MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bernstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Bernstein practices Urology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Cranford, NJ.
See Westfield Urologists.