A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Carter is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Carter, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Carter DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Carter practice?
- Dr. Andrew Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Carter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hays, KS.
See Hays Internists and Hays Cardiologists.