A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Carter is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Carter, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Carter DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Carter practice?
- Dr. Andrew Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Carter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hays, KS.
See Hays Internists and Hays Cardiologists.