A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cole, FRCP, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Cole FRCP and MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Cole practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Cole practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Pittsfield, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.