A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cole, FRCP, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cole has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Cole practice?
Dr. Andrew Cole practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham Heights, MA and Dorchester, MA.
See Boston Neurologists, Boston Psychiatrists, and Boston Oncologists.