A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jeremy Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Surgeons.