A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jeremy Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Clearwater Surgeons.