A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cottingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cottingham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottingham graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Cottingham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jackson Cottingham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Cottingham practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cottingham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Cottingham practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.