A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cottingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cottingham
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cottingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cottingham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottingham graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Cottingham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jackson Cottingham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Cottingham practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cottingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Cottingham practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.