A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cottingham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottingham graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cottingham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cottingham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cottingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Cottingham practice?
Dr. Andrew Cottingham practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Cottingham, Dr. Drew Cottingham