A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Deak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Deak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deak graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Deak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital - Cincinnati
- Mercy Hospital Of Willard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John Deak MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Deak practice?
- Dr. Andrew Deak has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Deak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.