A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Deak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deak
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Deak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deak graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Deak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John Deak MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Deak practice?
- Dr. Andrew Deak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Deak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.