A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gordon, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jay Gordon MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Andrew Gordon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Gordon practices Neurology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rolling Meadows, IL and Arlington Heights, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Neurologists.