A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Green has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Miami County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Judah Green MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Green practice?
- Dr. Andrew Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Green practices Internal Medicine near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Internists.