A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Haas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Haas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Haas MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Haas practice?
- Dr. Andrew Haas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Haas practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Barberton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cuyahoga Falls, OH and Akron, OH.
See Barberton Internists and Barberton Oncologists.