A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kaplan, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kaplan, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (Parasystole)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Clinical Research
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kaplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kaplan practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.