Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kaplan, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kaplan, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (Parasystole)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Clinical Research
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kaplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kaplan practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.