Dr. Andrew King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew King?

December 16th, 2014

Derm in PA

Dr King has an excellent reputation, is well versed in many areas of medicine, has a great sense of humor and is very effective in rare cases. Also an excellent golfer.

June 30th, 2014

NEW PATIENT??

I just called to make an appointment. After waiting for 20 minutes on hold, I was told that I am considered a new patient and that I would have to travel 40 miles to Johnstown, when there is an office 10 miles from my home. On top of that, they can't see me until the end of September. I am sorry but that all sounds like B.S. to me. I have been seeing Dr. King since 1986, and now I am a new patient?? This is not the Dr. Kings office that I went to all those years. They have lost the "personal touch" and they are not customer friendly. I am very disappointed that I will have to find another Dr.

July 5th, 2013

Not a good doctor

I went to him for treating my acne, he did okay. His office staff was not friendly at all. It took forever to set up an appointment with him. I had him look at one mole on my back he said don't worry about it. Then I go to another dermatologist and he biopsies it and it comes back stage 1 melanoma. So if you want accurate skin care do not go to Dr. King.

August 26th, 2012

Don't bother

After being a patient for over 4 years, this office refused to treat me after I was laid off and had no insurance. The staff takes over ten days to return phone calls. I've waited weeks just for an appointment in the past. This is not a family oriented doctor office. He refuses to give light theoropy and will not make extractions. I advise going to Altoona or greensburgh for better doctors.

October 10th, 2017