A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Klein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joel Klein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Andrew Klein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Klein practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Ladera Ranch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Juan Capistrano, CA and Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.
See Ladera Ranch Family Physicians and Ladera Ranch Primary Care Doctors.