A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Klein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jay Klein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Andrew Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Klein practices Pediatrics near Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Pediatricians.