A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Marcus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Marcus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Tyrone Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Marcus practice?
Dr. Andrew Marcus practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See State College Orthopedic Surgeons and State College Sports Medicine Doctors.