A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Marcus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Marcus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Tyrone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Marcus DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Andrew Marcus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Marcus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tyrone, PA.
See State College Orthopedic Surgeons.