A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Marcus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Marcus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Tyrone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Marcus DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Andrew Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Marcus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near State College, PA.
See State College Orthopedic Surgeons.