A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Marcus is Excellent. Dr. Marcus has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tyrone Hospital
- St Mary`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Marcus practice?
Dr. Andrew Marcus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Ferndale, NY.
See Goodyear Surgeons and Goodyear Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Marcus, Dr. Drew Marcus