Dr. Andrew Meltzer MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2017
Dr. Andrew Meltzer saved my life!
I'll start with saying that I'm 51 y.o. Dr. Andrew Meltzer is amazing doctor!!!!! From the first appointment to 2 follow ups, he explained everything, draw diagram, prepared me every step of the way of what to expect in fixing my aortic and illiac artery aneurysms. He saved my life! Dr. Meltzer is what every doctor should be, and I will be forever his biggest fan.

November 15th, 2016
Great surgeon who is very good to communicate with you. Office is busy and sometimes have to wait but he is great!

November 14th, 2015
best
This is a great doctor who fix my aneurysm of aorta and also my problem walking which was due to claudication of the arteries. He saved my life and make it better too. He is a great man and his office staff Shaela is the best that there is I recommend to everyone with vascular disease issue

December 26th, 2014
Fabulous surgeon
I am 84 yrs old and had an angioplasty performed by Dr. Meltzer. He was wonderful. He told me exactly what to expect and how long the recovery was going to be. The procedure was as he said it would be and the recovery went very well. I'm now back to my normal routine of zumba classes, chair yoga, line dancing and bingo! He gave me back my quality of life!

July 30th, 2013
Amazing Surgeon
Dr. Meltzer is an amazing surgeon. Cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He took care of my mother. Was on call when she came in terribly sick from a blood clot. He rushed in from home and spent the entire weekend at the hospital caring for her. He was with us every step of the way, from the emergency room to the intensive care unit. Even after discharge from the hospital, when she came home, he was there when I had questions about her medications ---on a Saturday afternoon! Since then we have seen him in the office and each time he walks in the room my mother just lights up seeing her doctor! I cannot say enough about this wonderful surgeon. His caring bedside manner, promising to take care of my mother as if she were his own, all gave me strength during those initial hours when we thought she might not survive this. God bless him and thank you Dr. Meltzer.

July 24th, 2013
Dr. Meltzer saved my leg when I had a blood clot in the femarol artery. He is so caring and his staff is wonderful. God bless him!!!

July 13th, 2013
BAD EXPERIENCE
The worse experience. He walked in saying that he has many patients, didn't give a diagnosis, didn't want to explain and was rushing. Very bad.

February 12th, 2011
He was my doctor when he was chief resident. I was seriously injured and Dr. Meltzer saved my life. I wish him luck. he is a vascular surgeon in New York City now

June 22nd, 2010
Dr. Meltzer is chief resident at Harvard he is a good man and was very helpful... took much time to speak to me and cured my festula. He is great surgeon.

May 18th, 2010
A wonderful surgeon, especially given his young age. He is a chief resident at MAssachusetts General Hospital.

May 7th, 2010
top notch is a great surgeon and kind to my dad

August 20th, 2016