A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Parker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Hearing Loss
- Pediatric ENT
- SnoringSleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Justin Parker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, Allergy & Immunology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Parker practice?
- Dr. Andrew Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Parker practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, Allergy & Immunology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Otolaryngologists, Norwalk Surgeons, Norwalk Allergists, and Norwalk Plastic Surgeons.