Dr. Andrew Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Parker?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Parker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2016

The Best ENT Team

I did not see Dr.Parker but had the fortunate opportunity to be treated by his PA Donna. At first I was skeptical but after my visit I couldn't have been more pleased with my exoerience. Donna was professional, gentle and in my opinion probably just as capable as Dr.Parker would have been to treat my nose bleeds. Donna is a true gem and Dr.Parker is very, very fortunate to have her as part of his team. The office staff are friendly and compassionate which helped ease my anxiety. Thank you all for the wonderful treatment I received and God bless you Donna!

November 11th, 2015

Medicaid? Stay Away

This doctor refused to treat me. His assistant although polite lacks the knowledge to diagnose accurately. I will never come back here again. He did not fulfill his obligation as an ENT doctor. Medicaid patients beware!

February 19th, 2015

Dr Parker changed my life ! Before going to him I was suffering from extreme bouts of vertigo caused my Ménière's disease . Dr Parker implemented different medications and almost immediately my vertigo ceased and I was able to go back to a normal , healthy lifestyle ! Dr Parker takes a considerable amount of time listening to all your questions and concerns and explains the scientific basis of your diagnosis and offers several treatment options in detail . Dr Parker is extremely friendly and his bedside manner is unmatched . As a RN for 20 years myself I have rarely seen such kindness and compassion displayed in a physician . His office staff is extremely professional and courteous . Thank you Dr Parker !!!!!

November 2nd, 2013

I can hear again!

Dr Parker totally saved my hearing. I woke up and i felt like it was clogged, but my reg doc didnt see any wax so he called Dr Parker who got me in the same day. The audiligist tested my hearing and sure enough my hearing was half gone. It was very scary but dr parker explained that it was from a viris and because I came in so soon there was a good chance my hearing would come back. He gave me steroids and some viris pills and in one week my hearing was totally back. I am so thankful to Dr p for saving my hearing. He was super nice and his office people took great care of me also. He is the best ENT doc around and I would recccommend him very much!

September 25th, 2017