A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Powell, Psychiatrist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Powell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Univ of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
Dr. Powell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Hospital
- North Metro Medical Center
- Five Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jack Powell MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Powell practice?
- Dr. Andrew Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Powell practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Cabot, AR.
See Cabot Psychiatrists.