A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Powell, Psychiatrist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Powell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Univ of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
Dr. Powell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Hospital
- North Metro Medical Center
- Five Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jack Powell MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Powell practice?
- Dr. Andrew Powell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Powell practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Jacksonville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Cabot, AR.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists.