A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Smith practice?
Dr. Andrew Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Obstetricians & Gynecologists.