A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Johnson Smith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Andrew Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Obstetricians & Gynecologists.