A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ting is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ting, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ting has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ting accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Ting practice?
Dr. Andrew Ting practices Family Medicine near South Hamilton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleton, MA.
See South Hamilton Family Physicians.