A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew West, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. West has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J West MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. West practice?
- Dr. Andrew West has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew West practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.