A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew West, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. West has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J West MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. West practice?
- Dr. Andrew West has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew West practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.