A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew West, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. West has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph West MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. West practice?
- Dr. Andrew West has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew West practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.