A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Jacono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Jacono, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacono graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jacono has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew undefined Jacono MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew u. Jacono practice?
- Dr. Andrew Jacono has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Jacono practices Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Plastic Surgeons.