A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Jacono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Jacono, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacono
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacono Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Jacono, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacono graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jacono has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jacono MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Jacono practice?
- Dr. Andrew Jacono has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Jacono practices Otolaryngology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Otolaryngologists.