Facial Plastic Surgeon

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Review of Dr. Andrew Jacono Rhinoplasty show details Review of Dr. Andrew Jacono Rhinoplasty
by Kaitlin B. on Aug 27th, 2016

I can't thank Dr. Jacono enough for his amazing work. I am a 19 and a half year old girl and after researching so many plastic surgeons for years I finally came across Dr. Jacono and I knew right away that he was the one I wanted to do my rhinoplasty. I went to the consultation and booked the surgery right there; I didn’t need to talk to any other doctors and I had no fears knowing that I was in Dr. Jacono’s hands. He knows exactly what needs to be done and what shouldn’t be done. I could not be happier with my new nose. It is better than I ever could have imagined and I am happier than I ever could have imagined! It is absolutely perfect and Dr. Jacono is a true artist. It is the nose I have always dreamed of! I am obsessed with it and can't stop staring at it! Dr. Jacono’s work has truly been life changing and has given me confidence for the first time. The day of the unveiling of my new nose was the first day of the rest of my life. Everyone has made comments about how good I look but they are not quite sure what it is that’s different about me because my nose looks so natural like it was meant for my face. I am only two weeks post-op and my nose keeps looking better and better everyday even when I’m not sure it could look any better! It was such an easy and quick healing process especially with the JPak Systems that Dr. Jacono created and the techniques that he used. I can’t wait to go to Dr. Jacono for more in the future as I have complete confidence and trust in him. He has also inspired me to go into the field of plastic surgery because I have realized how it can enhance someone’s life. Dr. Jacono and his staff are so nice, patient, professional, calming and caring. Dr. Jacono is the best; I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Fantastic Experience Dr. Jacono show details Fantastic Experience Dr. Jacono
by VEH on Aug 26th, 2016

I would trust no one else with my face. I had a mini-lift at age 51 and the results are natural and exactly what I hoped for - to rid myself of jowls that had become pronounced over the past three years. It was worth every penny and this is an extraordinary doctor with a dedicated team that supports you every step of the way. I have no problem if I wait a bit to see him because he is THAT good. You don't really want to walk into an empty waiting room for the doctor who is responsible for the most visible and vulnerable part of you! You WANT the busy doctor, trust me.

Review of Dr. Jacono Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation show details Review of Dr. Jacono Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation
Aug 11th, 2016

I am a male medical student and I have received an excellent rhinoplasty and chin augmentation. Dr. Jacono provided me with outstanding care and I am very happy with the results. My nose has significantly improved and has continued to keep looking better. The results have surpassed my expectations. I trust Dr. Jacono and highly recommend him.

Male Facelift Procedure show details Male Facelift Procedure
Aug 8th, 2016

I decided to get a facelift due to the excess skin I had after extreme weight loss. I especially wasn't happy with my "turkey neck". Being in my lower 40's, I wanted to look as healthy as I felt. I did two other consultations prior to Dr. Jacono. I went with him because number one, I trusted him, number two, he is a specialist for the face and neck, number three, he specializes in male facelifts and number four, he can do the procedure without anesthesia. He said my face would look so natural that no one would ever be able to tell I had anything done, basically that they would just think I look better and younger. He was right... no one could detect it and I love how my face and neck look. He restored my confidence. Now, I can look as healthy as I feel and not have to be self conscious of my neck anymore. Thank you so much Dr. Jacono, for everything you do!

The Best!!! show details The Best!!!
Jul 25th, 2016

I’m writing this review to HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jacono and I’d like to share my story as to why he’s the absolute best. About four years ago, I decided to get rhinoplasty surgery due to a fractured nose; the result was awful. My then-doctor told me he would go back in and correct it. After the second surgery, it still wasn’t right. 2 years later, I decided it was time to find a new doctor. That’s where Dr. Jacono came in. Dr. Jacono took the time to listen to what I was looking for and explain to me how he was going to do the correction. Not only did this surgery help me physically, but it helped me emotionally. My result is AMAZING. I wanted to share my story because if anybody has gone through a similar situation as I did, know that you are in incredible hands with him and his staff. You won't find anyone better.

Review of Dr. Jacono's face lift show details Review of Dr. Jacono's face lift
by MVO on Jul 2nd, 2016

Dr. Jacono is undoubtedly one of the best plastic surgeon in the country. I was searching 10 years to find a surgeon I could trust and I finally found him. His work is superb. The result of my face. Neck, eyelid lift and fact grafting came out so natural no one could detect I had surgery. Dr. Jacono is caring and easy to talk to. He is an amazing doctor

Review Dr Jacono: Revision Rhinoplasty show details Review Dr Jacono: Revision Rhinoplasty
Jun 27th, 2016

I am so incredibly happy with my results. I had 2 previous rhinoplastys that were poorly done. I went to a generic plastic surgeon and not someone who specialized in facial plastic surgery and rhinoplasty. I was extremely hesitant to undergo a 3rd surgery. I went to Dr Jacono for a consultation and I knew he would be the one to fix my nose and give me my self esteem back. He is the best of the best and I had an outstanding experience thus far. Trust me if you want to get Rhinoplasty (especially a revision) he is the doctor to go to. His office and staff are so warm, loving and helpful. Thank you Dr Jacono for changing my life and helping me feel more beautiful. I will be forever grateful.

Dr Andrew Jacono show details Dr Andrew Jacono
Jun 14th, 2016

Dr Jacono is a special Doctor.He is a brilliant plastic surgeon incredibly gifted as I can honestly testify with the results of the face/neck lift he performed-as well as being so cool and easy to talk to.Bravo!

Dr. Jacono Chin Implant and Lipo show details Dr. Jacono Chin Implant and Lipo
Jun 14th, 2016

Dr. Jacono did an amazing job on my chin implant! I am very happy with my results and he picked the perfect size implant for my face. I feel much more confident thanks to him and I will definitely be back if I ever plan on having any other work done.

Review of Dr. Jacono - Rhinoplasty show details Review of Dr. Jacono - Rhinoplasty
May 29th, 2016

Amazing doctor and staff. Wouldn't have wanted any other Doctor for this procedure.

Dr. Andrew Jacono - Revision Rhinoplasty show details Dr. Andrew Jacono - Revision Rhinoplasty
May 19th, 2016

Dr. Jacono is the best, without a doubt. Having had in the past a combination of both cosmetic and medical surgery to my sinuses, I was left with a droopy and structurally compromised nose that did not fit my face at all. I was skeptical about how much could be fixed. Within minutes of meeting Dr. Jacono, he knew exactly what he wanted to do and how, and he followed through with his plan precisely. Everyone who works with Dr. Jacono is just as friendly, helpful, and gracious as he is. I am beyond happy with my results and could not more highly recommend him.

Review of Dr. Jacono Revision Rhinoplasty show details Review of Dr. Jacono Revision Rhinoplasty
May 19th, 2016

I went to Dr. Jacono for a revision rhinoplasty, after being very unhappy with the results from my previous surgeries. Right after my consultation, I knew he was the one for the job. He told me exactly what he thought needed to be done and I couldn't of agreed with him more. He picked up on the littlest things that bothered me about my nose that i could never fully put into words, he did it for me. I am an out-of-town patient, so when i flew in for my operation, I was certainly nervous about the surgery but Dr. Jacono and his phenomenal staff took such great care of me, I felt very at home and comfortable. When i had my cast removed i couldn't believe my eyes, I would have never thought that any plastic surgeon would've been able to achieve the results he did. I had lost hope and thought that only the "bad" of my nose could be corrected but i would've never expected a truly beautiful and refined nose however, Dr. Jacono challenged my misconceptions and gave me a nose that first and foremost, couldn't better suit my small face and features and has all the subtleties I've been wanting out of a rhinoplasty, especially the definition at the tip, which i thought was a lost cause for me. Overall, Dr. Jacono's work speaks for itself, its incredible natural and balanced, besides his sweet and enthusiastic nature, he is highly accredited with great expertise and experience, that trusting him is easy. I would recommend Dr. Jacono to any of my friends or family members, you will be in great hands.

Dr. Jacono facelift show details Dr. Jacono facelift
by L.S. on May 8th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Jacono. When I went to him for a consultation I knew what my goal was and he explained what needed to be done for the best outcome. I had the surgery he recommended and I look better than I expected. My face and eyes look totally natural. I am thrilled.

Dr Jacono review for rhinoplasty show details Dr Jacono review for rhinoplasty
May 7th, 2016

Dr Jacono is amazing!! When I decided to have rhinoplasty I knew that I need the absolute BEST Doctor for such an important surgery. After doing my research I definitely found the best with Dr Jacono. He exceeded all of my expectations. When I went for my consultation he was very nice, patient and listened to what I wanted. I brought pictures of noses I liked (I suggest you do that). When I showed him the pictures he immediately understood the look I wanted. I trusted him and was confident that he would do an amazing surgery. His staff is also incredible! Everyone made me feel completely comfortable and they all genuinely cared about making me happy. I am now almost 4 months post op and I can't even tell you how happy I am with my results. It is so perfect and natural looking. Dr Jacono gave me everything I could have hoped for. My best friend described it as a work of art... I agree with her!! Thank you Dr Jacono!!

Terrible Spa Treatment show details Terrible Spa Treatment
by Unhappy on May 3rd, 2016

Dr.Jacono reassured me that a laser procedure would help give me a refreshed look and help with some minimal scarring and he was WRONG!! I do not look refreshed instead I look haggerd and aged. My self esteem has been greatly damaged. He is extremely uncaring and cold and offers NO help when things go bad. I DO NOT recommended him and would suggest that you find another doctor if you are going to get any procedures done on your face. Beware!!!

"Great Neck" lift. show details "Great Neck" lift.
May 2nd, 2016

It is almost 3 months post surgery. I am extremely happy with my neck lift. Dr. Jacono did an great job. He is an amazing surgeon. The staff is professional, caring and helpful. Think no further when choosing a facial surgeon. I consulted and researched 5 drs before choosing dr Jacono. He was the first plastic surgeon I consulted with and I should have stopped there. I waisted almost a year before making a decision. I saw a woman that had her neck done by him ten years ago and she still looked beautiful. I have no regrets and I am hoping for the same long term results.

Success show details Success
by Gail D. on May 2nd, 2016

My experience with Dr. Andrew Jacono could not have been better. The instructional seminar with movie and live Q&A with Dr. Jacono was a relaxed, no-pressure, non-rushed visit. The scheduled individual consultation allowed plenty of time for further questioning. Once committed to the procedure, the pre-operative process was very well organized and clearly explained. All questions, concerns and anxieties were addressed with never a sense of impatience by Dr. Jacono or staff members. Dr. Jacono, the anesthesiologist and Dr. Jacono's professional Plastic Surgery fellow were very reassuring and capable. After the expected post-operative swelling, bruising and discomfort abates, the results are natural and what I wanted at 59 years of age. The one negative is the numbness along the ears and hairline which seem to be improving with time. My post-operative follow-up visits were vigilent and caring. It is without reservation that I recommend Dr. Jacono's skills as a Plastic Surgeon and his ability to run an efficient and friendly practice.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Kelly on May 1st, 2016

I am beyond thrilled with the care and outcome of my experience with Dr Jacono. An amazingly talented surgeon, he delivered everything he promised and more. Very very very pleased!

Dr. Jacono is the best facial plastic surgeon out there! show details Dr. Jacono is the best facial plastic surgeon out there!
by Ivana on Apr 11th, 2016

Excellent care, excellent bedside manner, wonderful work. Dr. Jacono is not only a wonderful, talented cosmetic surgeon, he truly is a one of a kind professional. I am beyond satisfied with my results. I love the way my nose looks and It is exactly what I wanted. I am very grateful for the care that I received and I would recommend him to anyone thinking of having plastic surgery.

Dr. Jacono does great neck/chin liposuction show details Dr. Jacono does great neck/chin liposuction
by Jeff Parsons on Apr 10th, 2016

Dr. Jacono did a phenomenal job performing neck/chin liposuction on me. Bruising was gone after 8 days and now, 12 days post-op, the results already look fantastic (and will only get better). Can't even see the incision marks. Dr. J really cares about giving his patients a great result and is truly gifted at his specialty. Would highly recommend him to anyone considering facial work.

Rhinoplasty 6 weeks Post Op show details Rhinoplasty 6 weeks Post Op
by Krista on Apr 8th, 2016

Dr Jacono and staff were wonderful. I immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Jacono and his surgical plan for my rhinoplasty. I am thankful that I chose him to preform my surgery.

by Susan A on Apr 7th, 2016

I can't say enough good things about my experience with a lower face lift I was so happy with my results I look so natural and get compliments all the time and no one suspected i had any work done on my face i am sixty and look like a natural 45 year old Dr Jacono and his staff were wonderful

Dr. Jacono Rhinoplasty show details Dr. Jacono Rhinoplasty
Mar 29th, 2016

Dr. Jacono and his entire staff went above and beyond to ensure every step of my journey was more than pleasant. He did my nose and it is completely natural looking. It fits my face perfectly. Dr. Jacono's excitement and passion for his job is nearly tangible. Couldn't be happier or have better things to say, would recommend until I was blue in the face!

Mar 24th, 2016

Dr Jacono is a very skilled surgeon. My experience was very smooth with excellent rhinoplasty result . Beautiful and private facility.

Mar 23rd, 2016

Dr Jacono is an amazing surgeon. Beautiful facility, very private. The staff are very helpful. My experience was very smooth and enjoyable and surgery results were outstanding.

Mar 13th, 2016

I was very pleased with my first consultation with Dr. Janoco and his great staff, including the front desk. Everyone was very pleasant and made you feel very comfortable. Regarding my surgery, I am very pleased with the results, looks very natural, it was surprisingly less painful than I thought. Dr. J is a great surgeon and he answers all your questions even silly ones! I highly recommend him and his staff.

ruined for life show details ruined for life
Mar 13th, 2016

He ruined my face. He doesn't listen and has no skills.

Dr Jacono rhinoplasty show details Dr Jacono rhinoplasty
Mar 10th, 2016

I recommend Dr.Jacono 100%, he did exactly what I asked for. He is the kind of doctor who listen to you. I had a rhinoplasty and my nose looks so natural that not even my kids realized that I had one. I am so happy I made the decision.

Dr Jacono and staff show details Dr Jacono and staff
Mar 3rd, 2016

I am very pleased that I chose my procedures with Dr. Jacono. The Dr. spend time with me so that I was comfortable making a decision as to what procedures were best for me. The staff was courteous, the day of the procedure was very comfortable and nurturing enough for me to feel at ease. The follow up visits are excellent and if when I was in doubt there was always someone on call for me to check in with.

Review of Dr. Andrew Jacono - facelift and rhinoplasty show details Review of Dr. Andrew Jacono - facelift and rhinoplasty
Feb 22nd, 2016

I am five weeks post-op and am extremely happy with the process and the results of my surgery. Dr. Jacono and his staff were wonderful before, during and after the surgery. Every effort was made to meet my expectations and make me feel at ease. Dr. Jacono carefully listened to what I had hoped to achieve and did just that! The result is that I look like me, only younger and with more balanced facial features. The office staff has treated me like family each time I have returned for my follow up appointments. Dr. Jacono is an excellent surgeon and I would not hesitate to recomment him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

Eyelid Surgery show details Eyelid Surgery
Feb 18th, 2016

Extreemly talented plastic surgeon with a great bedside manner. Very professional staff.

by Marybeth on Feb 9th, 2016

I found Dr Jaconos staff professional and curious without attitude. My experience with everyone who worked with me was very good.

by Karen A. Johnson on Feb 9th, 2016

During my initial consultation with Dr, Jacono, his approach to achieving the look I desired was thoughtful and sensible. I am positively thrilled with the result so far, and I'm only 10 days post surgery!

Excellent show details Excellent
Feb 7th, 2016

I had my face /neck lift, fat transfer and CO2 lazer done by Dr Jacino 7 weeks ago. I'm still healing but the results are beautiful, natural, and i couldn't be happier. I look like myself only younger and fresher. The result is what i was confident i would get by putting myself in Dr Jacono's hands.

Recommend dr Andrew! show details Recommend dr Andrew!
by Alicia on Feb 6th, 2016

Very pleased with results. Great service and kind and patient staff. Beautiful office.

Lip Lift show details Lip Lift
Jan 29th, 2016

Dr. Jacono and his staff could not have been nicer! I never waited a long time to see him, and I never felt rushed out of his office or exam room. He explained all my options and answered all my questions. His entire staff is warm and friendly, even after hours and on my follow up visits. He was extremely knowledgeable and listened to my concerns, always placing me at ease. I felt confident in trusting his care to my face, and I don't regret it one bit. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

A Very Natural Looking Male Facelift show details A Very Natural Looking Male Facelift
by Dennis on Jan 24th, 2016

Some male Hollywood stars have facelifts that look so un-natural. I didn't want that, even tho, in my own eyes, I was in need of a facelift, given my "droopy dog" look at age 68. My brother, who works in the medical field, said find someone who specializes in male facelifts. I did my research and found Dr. Jacono. The photos on his website were amazing. I arranged a consultation during which Dr. Jacono showed me more very impressive before/after photographic evidence of his work. He promised me a facelift that would look natural, should I wish to proceed. There was no pressure to do so. I decided to go forward. The fee was reasonable. The result: Dr. Jacono delivered on his promise. The reviews I've received (from those in whom I've confided that I have had a facelift) have ranged from "very good" to "great!" Not one negative review. In sum, I am quite happy with the results. So is my girlfriend, 14 years my junior--tho we now look to be about the same age.

Extraordinary care show details Extraordinary care
Jan 15th, 2016

My experience could not have been better. My results are what I hoped for, ME, just improved. Thank you Dr. Jacono.

He's the best! show details He's the best!
Jan 13th, 2016

I had the chance to get my nose done 5 years ago and I decided against it. I met with Dr. Jacono, went for the procedure and its changed my life for the better. Best doctor and staff.

Review of Dr. Jacono show details Review of Dr. Jacono
Jan 13th, 2016

I went to several consultations before deciding to go with Dr. Jacono and I am so happy with the results. Dr. Jacono was very clear and direct with me and knew exactly what I was looking for. He opted for the less-is-more route, which is what I had in mind as well. He spent a lot of time addressing my concerns and answering all of my questions. The office staff was incredibly helpful as well. The day of my surgery, I was treated so kindly by Dr. Jacono and his staff. I was so nervous, but I felt I was in good hands. I am 6 weeks post-op and could not be happier with the results. No one can even tell I had surgery - I just look like a better version of myself. I am so glad I chose to go with Dr. Jacono.

Revision rhinoplasty/ lip augmentation show details Revision rhinoplasty/ lip augmentation
by Angela C. on Jan 13th, 2016

I researched for revision surgeons for a few months until I found Dr. Jacono. Made my consultation with him and we discussed all of my options. He made me feel very comfortable, the staff was professional and friendly. I'm so happy that I choose Dr. Jacono he was confident and caring, I truly feel he is a knowledgeable surgeon who takes pride in his ability to perform such invasive procedures. He will remain my doctor for any future facial procedures.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Jean Post on Jan 13th, 2016

Dr. Jacono is a great doctor, love the results of my nose job! He's courteous and pays attention, even years after the surgery. I will continue to refer friend and family to him.

Jan 13th, 2016

Dr. Jacono did an excellent job. I am very happy with the results. Him and his staff were very nice and caring. I would highly recommend him.

Jaw Angle Augmentation show details Jaw Angle Augmentation
by Christina on Dec 2nd, 2015

As a novice in the realm of plastic surgery, Dr. Jacono made everything ridiculously easy. I came in expressing concerns about the lack of fullness in my lower face, and immediately, Dr. Jacono suggested a procedure called jaw angle augmentation, or gonial angle augmentation. Apparently, not many surgeons even offer this procedure. I had gone to one other office before Dr. Jacono's, and they just tried to sell me injectable fillers. Dr. Jacono was different- he knew what I wanted even when I didn't! If you look up any gorgeous celebrity, they all have strong jawlines. And now I do, too :) But seriously, Dr. Jacono is amazing. He's just a regular super pleasant, agreeable, yet super smart guy. He knows his stuff, yet he's down to earth, and overall a fun guy to be around. If I ever wanted further work done on my face, I'd pretty much only go back to him.

Dr Andrew Jacono - rhinoplasty and glowing skin show details Dr Andrew Jacono - rhinoplasty and glowing skin
by Eliza s on Nov 22nd, 2015

My skin is remarkable, not to mention how perfectly my Nose now reflects the shape of my face. He is beyond talented and a genuine Doctor. Lucky to call him my plastic surgeon!

Lower lid lift and facelift by Dr Andrew Jacono show details Lower lid lift and facelift by Dr Andrew Jacono
Nov 20th, 2015

Dr Jacono did my lower lids ( I had big time bags) and my lower facelift. I am so happy with the results. He was great to work with, always listening, and spent a lot of time with me before and after. His staff is always super nice as well. The most important thing is that I wanted to look natural, and he told me exactly what was going to happen at each step prior to the procedure and afterwards.

Nov 19th, 2015

I had a lower facelift with Dr. Jacono in 2010. While the results on the outside looked wonderful, the work done behind my left ear is butchered compared to the right ear. I cannot wear my hair up without pulling some tendrils down to cover this mess. I had a local during the surgery and his resident doctor was on my left side while he was on the right. I went home with these bulbs that have to drain the excess blood, and I cannot tell you how bad my left side was. Continual bleeding that I was told by the resident doctor I saw the next day, not to worry about. It is now five years later and for the past five months I have had a sore on my face by my ear that would not heal, and after awhile, it felt like a thread was protruding through. After my dermatologist could not help me, I sought a plastic surgeon on my health plan. He said I had an abcess and the inside stitches on my left side were trying to come out and I got severely infected. He tried to cut off the small piece of knotted thread that was causing all the damage and drained the infection. I am now on antibiotics to hopefully clear this up. I am so worried this thread will reappear again one day, and then what? My question is....who does this kind of sloppy work on someone, paying top dollar for his "expertise" and experience where the results will "knock it out of the ballpark"? Does his resident doctor train on us so he could learn? I was not told that prior to surgery, and I was so out of it from the valium, but now I wonder. The quality of the work is obvious between both ears. Don't waste your money on surgery when you do not know the consequences you may have to live with the rest of your life. I've read some horrible stories here from women, we can't all be making this stuff up. I would never write something deliberately to ruin someone's reputation, however, maybe I am one of the lucky ones with my complaint. Honestly, if I had it to do all over again, knowing what I know now, I would not..

Revision Rhinoplasty show details Revision Rhinoplasty
by e on Nov 18th, 2015

I am 13 weeks post op and I absolutely love my results. Dr Jacono is a fantastic surgeon, very professional and easy to talk to. His whole team made me feel very comfortable and we'll taken care of. I would highly recommend him.

Nov 11th, 2015

Dr. JACONO ruined my skin. I have been left with permanent skin damage from the Fraxel laser treatment done to me. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Revision Rhinoplasy show details Revision Rhinoplasy
Nov 7th, 2015

Dr. Jacono and his staff are kind, courteous and efficient. I always feel comfortable when I visit their offices. Thanks to Dr. Jacono, I now have a nose that is lovely, natural looking, and perfectly suited to my face. I am so happy!!!!

Chin augmentation/Submental Liposuction show details Chin augmentation/Submental Liposuction
Nov 7th, 2015

Dr. Jacono is truly the best at what he does. He is an extremely skillful and honest doctor, I would trust him with my face a thousand times over.

Extremely pleased! show details Extremely pleased!
Oct 4th, 2015

As a sales professional in my mid-forties working among mostly 30-somethings, its easy to realize that it may be time for some facial maintenance. I then asked the person who knows everything (my wife) what I should do and she directed me to Dr. Andrew Jacono. Dr. Jacono had performed a revision rhinoplasty on her in the past, in addition to some botox and fillers and she (as well as I) has always been pleased with the outcome. Dr. Jacono is a super-approachable guy; he listens, answers questions and knows exactly the look you are trying to achieve. After discussing my options, I ended up having some fillers along with Kybella injections to address the little bit of extra fat I had under my chin. While the fillers showed immediate results, I have to wait about 4 weeks to see the results of the Kybella. I am very happy with everything he did for me--I definitely look like a great version of my younger self. In addition, the staff was accommodating and pleasant. I highly recommend him if you are seeking to look your best.

by Yvette Wolinsky on Sep 23rd, 2015

Dr.Jacono was genuine and sincere, professional yet very compassionate as well. Compared to the other physicians I interviewed , Dr. J was superior and the right choice.

by Tom Rubin on Aug 22nd, 2015

I had closed rhinoplasty about 10 days ago and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! My nose looks natural and perfect for my face! I was nervous before the procedure but Dr. Jacono was reassuring and walked me through the process! I was impressed by the office's professionalism and personal attention! I would recommend Dr. Andrew Jacono to anyone considering facial plastic surgery! He is a Davinci of his craft! Simply the best around!

Jul 27th, 2015

Dr. Jacono and his staff are wonderful. They were knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Jacono removed silicone from my lips from a previous procedure. He did a great job and I am very pleased with the cosmetic result!

Jul 6th, 2015

I got a mini facelift performed by Dr Jacono. I was very apprehensive about getting his procedure especially at only 40 years old. I did a lot of research before meeting Dr Jacono. After I met Dr Jacono I knew he was the right choice. The staff was so nice & comforting. I was also so impressed with how comfortable the staff made me feel at all my follow ups!!! Best choice I ever made.

dr. andrew jacono eye lift surgury show details dr. andrew jacono eye lift surgury
by carmine on Jun 29th, 2015

Dr. Jacono made my tired eyes new again . I'm in my fifty's and now I look years younger. Dr. Jacono is an expert at what he does, and he is a perfectionist, which is a quality you want when somebody is putting a blade to your face. His office and staff are very professional and they make you feel like part of your family. Price is irrelevant when your looking for the best, and Dr. Jacono is the best in his field.

Jun 27th, 2015

I went for a consult with Dr. Jacono to discuss a necklift/lower facelift. I thought my face looked pretty good, but I always felt my turkey neck aged me and I was uncomfortable about it for years. When I met with him, he thought I looked much younger than my age and asked what I didn’t like and why I was there. He explained what he’d do and I asked him how often he performed the procedures and if he saw anything else that should be addressed. He told me he did those procedures day in and day out. He didn’t see anything else to address either. I felt comfortable and confident that he was the right surgeon. I decided not to consult with the two other doctors I had considered. Other physicians might have wanted to tweak different things and I respected him for not suggesting anything else. Not only was he very understanding of my needs, but he also wanted to ensure that I was fully aware of what I was getting myself into. So, he gives all his patients a book which explains in depth different procedures. Three months have passed since my surgery and I’m very happy with the results. I feel more confident and have received many compliments from people who don’t know I had the procedures because I look natural—there are no scars to be seen! Shortly after my surgery, I received beautiful flowers from Dr. Jacono and staff wishing me all the best. Dr. Jacono follows his patients for six months to make sure everything has healed well. I found his staff from the front desk to the office manager, the other surgeons and fellow support staff to the esthetician to be caring and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Jacono.

Jun 27th, 2015

Dr. Jacono is an outstanding plastic surgeon and did a fantastic job with my chin lift and lower eye surgery. I am a male and was concerned about looking like i had work done on my face but it looks totally natural. my eyes look refreshed and my chin is back to the way it was when i was 25! I did the surgery after i had been dieting, so people who notice the change credit it to the diet. I am very happy with the results. This is your face, you need to be confident in the Dr. that with work on you. Dr. Jacono is a master and I am happy I was able find him and have a master practitioner complete my surgery.

Review of Dr. Jacono'so neck lift. show details Review of Dr. Jacono'so neck lift.
by Christine L. on Jun 12th, 2015

The staff was very friendly and I was felt very comfortable from the moment I arrived at the office. Dr. Jacono took his time explaining my procedure and answered all my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Jun 9th, 2015

I selected Dr Jacono for facial surgery after much research and after consulting a number of top doctors in this field. He was highly qualified innovative and immediately made me feel comfortable that he was invested in me as a person and my specific goals. He uses a very individualized, natural and aesthetic approach. There is a wonderful surgical facility and the staff was very friendly and professional . Surgery went very smoothly and I honestly had no discomfort to speak of. Follow up care was meticulous and thorough. The outcome certainly met my expectations. I certainly consider him The Very Best.

OUTSTADING RESULTS show details OUTSTADING RESULTS
by tarsicio gil on Jun 8th, 2015

Dr. jacono perform a face lift and remove buccal fat. he did such an outstanding job that people saids i look 15 yrs younger. Dr. jacono is the greatest at his profession, friendly and kind. i recommend Dr. jacono to anyone who's looking for an outstanding results….Very friendly staff.

Dr. Jacono Bull Horn Lip Lift show details Dr. Jacono Bull Horn Lip Lift
Jun 7th, 2015

I am very pleased with my lip lift. My upper lip was crooked on one side and thin from aging. Dr. Jacono fixed all that. The best part is that his office has operating rooms. No need to go through all of the hospital rigamarole. I highly recommend him.

Excellent surgeon. Amazing results. show details Excellent surgeon. Amazing results.
by Victor on Jun 3rd, 2015

I had revision rhinoplasty and chin augmentation performed by Dr. Jacono. Upon my initial consultation, I felt very comfortable speaking with Dr. Jacono on what I was trying to achieve and he took the time to listen and answered all of my questions (which were a lot). His expertise cannot be duplicated in any way and I was left with a natural appearance that has given me more self-confidence and improved my overall outlook on life. I couldn’t be happier with my results. With a talented and gifted surgeon like Dr. Jacono, there is only one clear choice for your facial surgery needs. I highly recommend Dr. Jacono.

Amazing results! show details Amazing results!
by Denise on May 14th, 2015

Dr. Jacono is simply the best in the field of cosmetic surgery. I had a revision face lift, forehead lowering, lip lift and lower eye lid procedure. I truly look amazing! Recovery was quick and easy and at 58, I just look like a younger, better version of myself! I do not look like I have anything done. In my opinion that is a sign of a highly skilled surgeon.

Apr 22nd, 2015

Dr. Andrew Jacono is remarkable plastic surgeon. I explained to him that I wanted to appear as a younger version of myself. Dr.Jacono’s expertise and compassion are not surpassed. Dr. Jacono fulfilled my desire for a youthful appearance. I could not be happier with his surgery and his very attentive staff.

Apr 12th, 2015

I had rhinoplasy surgery with Dr. Jacono and love my new nose!

S-lift and rhinoplasty show details S-lift and rhinoplasty
Mar 28th, 2015

I have been unhappy with my appearance for some time. I recently had to renew my passport picture and that picture was the push I needed to take action. I heard about Dr. Jacono from an acquaintance and attended one of his seminars. I scheduled a consultation and felt confidante in his ability. He did an S lift and rhinoplasty . It's been a month and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Dr. Jacono is a Michaelangelo whose medium is flesh and bone. He is a very talented and skilled plastic surgeon. I would recommend Dr Jacono to anyone who wants to improve their appearance.

Mar 5th, 2015

Dr. Jacono performed a Rhinoplasty on my 16 year old daughter. His knowledge and professionalism made us both feel at ease with the procedure. He treated my daughter as if she were his own. I felt completely comfortable putting my daughter in his very capable hands . His support staff post op were very nurturing. The results are amazing and my daughter is so happy with her new look.

Eye lids show details Eye lids
by Louise on Feb 13th, 2015

Very happy with everything .

Feb 12th, 2015

Super Dr. and Super staff. It was a pleasure.

Feb 7th, 2015

There are certain areas in life where it is prudent to cut corners and look for the best deal. I don't think this is applicable with regards to your face. Long and short, Dr. Jacono by far exceeded my expectations and I say that without reservation. If you are looking for simply the best, you have found him. Make no mistake, you will not be disappointed.

by Danielle K. on Feb 6th, 2015

I am so happy I chose Dr. Jacono to preform my upper and lower eye lift. The experience has been extremely positive. I am almost 43, it was time to do something about my droopy eye lids and bags. Dr. Jacono came to the rescue! Now, if I'm up all night with sick kids... You'd never know it!! I might have drank a bit too much on New Years Eve... You'd never know it! I look refreshed , awake, and bright eyed no matter the circumstances... No make up necessary! Dr. Jacono's Great Neck facility is beautiful and immaculate. The staff are warm, kind, attentive , and caring. My follow up care the weeks after surgery was very consistent and thorough. Dr. Jacono's knowledge, expertise, and skill are clearly exhibited through the beautiful results of my eye surgery. His gentle, humorous, "down to earth" manner make one feel as if you are consulting with a friend not a "doctor". I highly recommend Dr. Jacono. If you want the best, here he is!

by Judy Fogel , Registered Dietitian ,MS Nutrition on Feb 5th, 2015

I have only fine words to say about Dr Jacono and his practice .They provide excellent ,timely and responsive , and evidence and knowledge based care.

Excellent surgeon. Would do it again. show details Excellent surgeon. Would do it again.
by NJ executive on Jan 31st, 2015

Exceptional physician. Very talented, great work.

Jaws implants surgery show details Jaws implants surgery
by Andrea on Dec 29th, 2014

I am a 48 man and just had a jaws implant surgery with Dr. Jacono at his Great Neck facility ( 2 weeks ago ) . I really don’t how where to start because the whole experience though I had a very small complication the day of the surgery ( which of course had nothing to do with Dr. Jacono ) has been incredibly positive , from every angle I look at that . Dr. Jacono first : this man is incredible , has clearly surgery skills which are incomparable , I am just 2 weeks and a half after the surgery and though I still have some swelling I can see he delivered exactly what I was looking for , a stronger but totally natural jaws-line which puts in a much nicer balance all my other facial features . So first he delivers what he commits to and this with plastic and cosmetic surgery is likely the most important thing . However there’s much more: he really cares of his patients , that’s so evident in any word he says , in the way he is sincerely interested in making your experience the best possible . When I had that small complication he reacted immediately and so efficiently making sure I knew what was happening and making sure that he could fix that the quickest possible and with the smallest discomfort , reassuring and really taking care of me. I have never seen a man , a doctor and specifically a surgeon so skilled and at the same time so sincerely and genuinely attentive and interested to the needs and well-being of his patients. And also behind him, to support him there’s a whole organization of champions : Diane , the customer care coordinator , so efficient , nice, flexible , sincerely caring of all the patients and ready to answer to any question or doubt you may have , Dr. Ryan who took care of me the night I spent at the surgery center with a patience, availability, friendliness and professionalism really unique and I will never thank him enough for this! The anesthesiologist which made the whole anesthesia thing really a piece of cake, no discomfort, no nausea , no anxiety after awakening , the have been so attentive in making sure I was fine , called me several times before and after the surgery when I was at my hotel and this really made me feel like at home and with someone really taking care of me , the nurses and the staff at the surgery center so nice and always attentive to my every possible difficulty, always ready to help at any time , to provide the right suggestion and to support me with all practical needs I could have. I have flown 8000 km to get to US to have this surgery ( I am from Europe) and what I can say is that any effort I made was worthwhile . He’s the best surgeon in the world from a technical skills point of view ( no doubt about this looking at my results ) with an incredible, caring , nice and super-professional team . They made my whole surgery experience a great experience and if Is should take any plastic surgery in the future I would get back to Dr.Jacono without the smallest hesitation because he and his team are simply the best from every possible angles.

A Better Look show details A Better Look
by Rhonda G on Sep 29th, 2014

It's been 3 months and I'm progressing nicely and healing as expected. I am quite pleased with the results.

Dialysis Nurse show details Dialysis Nurse
by maryellen kennedy on Sep 8th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Jacono has developed over the past 9 years into a "Relationship of Trust", imagine that a relationship with a surgeon! I came to him in 2005 after seeing 3 other surgeons for consultations.I found Dr.Jacono to be kind and caring addressing my concerns for a face lift. I was emotionally vulnerable. He was Honest and did Not Sell me on more work then would be needed to address my concerns at that age an time. Thus a Relationship has developed and I have returned to my trusted surgeon, Dr Jacono as my cares and stress of aging developed, resulting in a more affordable and much Healthier, longer lasting Youthful feeling and Appearance !

Sooooooo pleased!! show details Sooooooo pleased!!
by Susan on Sep 6th, 2014

I think the one thing that stands out in my mind that Dr. Jacono told me before the surgery was that no-one will know that you have had something done, but will notice that you look great. And he was so right!

A truly amazing, gifted surgeon show details A truly amazing, gifted surgeon
Aug 26th, 2014

I recently underwent a rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono, and I am in love with the results! After considering many surgeons to perform the surgery, I am beyond happy and relieved with my decision. I was very afraid of ending up with an obviously inauthentic nose, which I have seen with countless surgeons. Dr. Jacono completely exceeded my expectations of how the results could possibly turn out. He transformed my nose while maintaining a beautiful natural look that perfectly complements my other facial features. My sister also had her rhinoplasty with him, and I love how each of our noses are uniquely perfect. Dr. Jacono is truly a gifted surgeon and a master at the art of rhinoplasty. He is very patient and personable and really took the time to address all of my concerns. The entire staff was extremely friendly and caring at every visit as well and really helped calm my nerves the day of surgery. Also, the office is beautiful and spotless. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Jacono to everyone!!

Love the Results show details Love the Results
by Lois Bleiman on Aug 18th, 2014

I interviewed a few Doctors before deciding on Dr. Jacono. The reason I chose him is because he listened. He just got me. He understood what I wanted and told me he could deliver. All the other Doctors who also were very experienced and qualified had their own visions, not mine. I did not want a total face redo. I like my face. I just wanted my neck and lower face the way it used to be. I recently saw my old college girl friends. They said they hate me. I'll take it. I told them very little down time and 3 days of discomfort. Love the results

My life changing experience show details My life changing experience
by Brandi M. on Jul 28th, 2014

My experience with Dr Jacono has been life changing and truly amazing! I recently had an open rynoplasty, experiencing very manageable discomfort. Within a week and a half the swelling subsided immensely and people who didn't know could hardly tell I had any work done. Dr Jaconno aside from being an absolutely amazingly crafted surgeon is also the most genuine, compassionate and humble doctor I have ever worked with. I would with out question return to him and will continue to refer his services to many people! Thank you so much Dr Jacono I am so lucky I found and chose you as my surgeon!

Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty show details Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty
by Madison M. on Jul 17th, 2014

My nose never bothered me until I was old enough to realize how crooked it was. Beside for having a deviated septum, at the age of 7, I was hit in the nose with a hard ball which altered my nose for the worse. After seeing many physicians, we met with Dr. Jacono and knew he was the one to do my surgery. He took the time to show us what he had planned to do and how it would look. I have to say not only was the outcome similar to what he had shown us, it was better. I am a week into my surgery and have very little bruising left however; I am still a little swollen as you will see in the pictures that I have shared. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jacono and I am so happy that we chose him to do my surgery. I already love my nose!

Compassionate and reassuring. show details Compassionate and reassuring.
by Louise on Jun 26th, 2014

My first visit with Dr. Jacono was relaxing and reassuring. He complimented me on my appearance and explained how he would create the results I was looking for. I had five consultations with other plastic surgeons but Dr. Jacono was the only one I felt comfortable with enough to schedule my surgery with. . I am very happy with the results of my facelift and have recommended him to several friends. His techniques and results are amazing.

Angel hands show details Angel hands
by Monica valencia on May 23rd, 2014

Dr. Jacono no words will be enough to say the great expirience my husband had . very pleased to be in the care of dr jacono exelent service and exceeded our expectations.

Apr 16th, 2014

I'm writing this review to say how great Dr Jacono did with my surgery. I would rather not put my name, I'm very private. I had my eyes and face done recently. I was very very bruised and swollen afterwards. But I can see that once that is gone my face will look amazing. I also wanted to comment on what someone wrote about the laser tech. Her name is Joyce. She has lasered my bruises a few times now. She was never rude to me. She does make sure that I have nothing on my skin. The first time I saw her I did have coverup makeup on and she explained that it could have something in it that may cause the laser to burn me. She cleaned the makeup off me and lasered me. She was very gentle with me and spoke to me for awhile when we were done. She has been very understanding about the bruising and even hugged me the first time I saw her. I trust her with my face as much as I trusted Dr Jacono. And I've only seen her in uniform with her hair and makeup always perfect. There are two people that stand out in that office. Diane, the lady that booked my surgery and Joyce. Both beautiful woman inside and out. I hope Joyce sees this. Again, I came on here to say that Dr Jacono did a great job.

Bad taste in my mouth show details Bad taste in my mouth
Apr 16th, 2014

I called recently to inquire about Botox. When I got through I spoke to a woman who said her name was either Marion or Maureen, but I can't remember. She was very unpleasant to speak with. I, like many others I'm sure, had many questions about the procedure. She seemed bothered by my asking. I felt very rushed. Dr. Jacono has done work on my mother and sister-in-law, and they look incredible. Unfortunately I do not want to have Botox done at a place that I don't feel comfortable and "at ease". Overall, if this sort of thing doesn't bother you, Dr. Jacono does wonders. Hands down best facelift I've ever seen.

Mar 6th, 2014

I recently had a facelift with Dr Jacono. He also fixed my eyes and lifted my forehead. My entire experience with Dr Jacono was fantastic. I'm so glad I chose him to do my surgery. I had gone to speak to 3 other doctors and chose him. He made me feel very comfortable and he knew so much. He did a great job and I look amazing.

Could not ask for a better doctor! show details Could not ask for a better doctor!
by Renee on Mar 6th, 2014

Dr. Jacono is extremely polite, courteous, caring and professional. He explains everything in detail and puts your mind at ease. I have used him a few times and would tell everybody i know to use him. There is nobody better!

mini facelift (S lift and Co2 Laser treatment) show details mini facelift (S lift and Co2 Laser treatment)
Feb 12th, 2014

After much research I decided on Dr.Jacano. A recommendation from a operating room nurse who has worked with many of the top plastic surgeons made me very comfortable with my decision. She said he was the best she has worked with and being a health professional myself I knew I how valuable her opinion was. I am six weeks postoperative and couldn't be happier. I didn't want that tight face lift look that's why I picked Dr.Jacano. My neck is beautiful like a 30year old no more jowls with a beautiful chin line and volume in my face. No one knows what I had done because it is very natural looking. If you want to look years younger and natural at the same time Dr Jacano is the doctor for you.

Dr Jacono is amazing. show details Dr Jacono is amazing.
by Bonnie S. on Feb 6th, 2014

I had a scar revision with Dr Jacono a few years ago. He did such a great job. This past Wednesday I decided to have juvederm with him. Again, he did a beautiful job. My only complaint was his esthetician was very rude. She made me feel very uncomfortable. Other than that I would definitely do juvederm with him again.

Revision Rhinoplasty show details Revision Rhinoplasty
by NYC on Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Jacono is truly a gifted surgeon. After my first failed rhinoplasty with another plastic surgeon I was left with an inverted V deformity, deviated septum, and hanging columella. I knew I wanted to get revision surgery but was very hesitant because it is a much more difficult surgery than a primary and I was petrified that my nose would not get fixed or possibly even end up looking worse! I procrastinated for years. Over the course of a very long time I was researching plastic surgeons all over the country to find the best of the best to touch my face. I was willing to travel anywhere in the country to get treated by the most skilled Doctor. I am a medical student so, being that I am in the field, I knew exactly what to look for in choosing a doctor with the most expertise. I took extensive notes, comparing everything including education/training background, before/after pics, reviews, how many procedures per day, etc. I was pretty OCD about the whole thing (lol). I finally narrowed it down to Dr. Jacono after meeting him and his staff. They make you feel at home and so comfortable without compromising experience and professionalism. He is the best surgeon hands down in every department. He is not only a brilliant, master of his field, but he is so caring and just a genuinely good person. I hope he knows how thankful I am.

housewife show details housewife
by anita goldberg on Jan 12th, 2014

he did everything I expected beautifully .he was patient and explained everything and answered every thing without me feeling rushed. I would gladly recommend him and use him again.

by Collette Siper on Jan 9th, 2014

After numerous Silicone injections into my Lips with another doctor, I developed a hardening in my lower Lip which I wanted to have removed. It was causing me a lot of stress in life and I was anxious about the entire procedure. After meeting Dr. Jacono, I was put to rest and after I had the procedure, I could not believe the outcome. My lips look absolutely gorgeous. I cannot tell that I ever had this procedure done. I was so worried about the symmetry of my lips and concerned that I would end up with a scar but none of that happened. Dr Jacono is a very skilled doctor and I am extremely happy to have found him. I highly recommend him and I know whatever I need to have done in the future, he will be the doctor to go to.

A Magician show details A Magician
by John H on Jan 8th, 2014

I had been through multiple MOHS procedures for a skin cancer on my nose which was quite invasive Dr. Jacono and his staff performed what can only be described as a magic. The results are fantastic and he and his staff are the ultimate professionals. They made a bad situation as good as it could possibly be

Skilled Surgeon & Caring Physician show details Skilled Surgeon & Caring Physician
Jan 6th, 2014

In the past 30 years, I've had several cosmetic/plastic surgeries. Thus I believe that I'm qualified to assess both Dr. Jacono's surgical skills and his interpersonal skills. About 2 months ago, Dr. Jacono redid my eyes which had been done 10 yrs. prior and pouches of loose skin remained under my eyes. After discussing this problem with Dr. Jacono, he assured me that he could correct the problem AND HE DID! Not only is he a skilled surgeon, but a very gentle, caring health professional which is a rare commodity these days. I would highly recommend Dr. Jacono.

A Wonderful Doctor show details A Wonderful Doctor
by Paula White on Dec 11th, 2013

As a result of Mohs surgery and a bad skin graft, my left upper lip was ruined. Dr. Jacono was able to restore my lip. I can't say enough good things about him. He is gentle and reassuring and incredibly skilled at his work. In fact, his entire staff was wonderful to me. And that includes the anesthesiologist who was part of the surgical team. When I first went to see Dr. Jacono I was deeply depressed about how I looked. Dr. Jacono has made it possible for me to face people again. I don't trust doctors easily, but I have come to trust Dr. Jacono completely.

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
Dec 11th, 2013

Dr. Jacono recently fixed my deviated septum, straightened my nose, and shaved down a bump on the bridge of my nose. I couldn't be happier with the results and it is exactly what I wanted. I would certainly recommend this doctor to anyone looking for rhinoplasty.

An Excellent Doctor show details An Excellent Doctor
Nov 7th, 2013

Besides being a very skilled surgeon Dr. Jacono is a special person. He immediately impressed me with his patience, warmth and caring demeanor. I had upper and lower eyelid surgery and CO2 fractional laser treatment of the entire face. The results are excellent. I am delighted with my more youthful and refreshed look -and I still look like myself! The Dr's staff and assistants are always pleasant and very helpful and followup visits have been great. I feel lucky to have been treated by such a great doctor.

Great surgeon show details Great surgeon
by Michelle on Nov 5th, 2013

I had injectables with Dr. Jacono. I couldn't be happier. My face looks refreshed. The experience was wonderful. The only problem was his esthetician is not so nice. She also gave me a hard paper towel to dry my face. She didn't make me feel like I was in a fancy spa. Other than that I would definitely go back. Dr. Jacono is excellent.

2nd Revision Rhinoplasty show details 2nd Revision Rhinoplasty
Nov 4th, 2013

I went to Dr. Jacono for a second revision rhinoplasty. It is around 8 months since the surgery, and I am very happy with the results. He said it wouldn't be perfect since this is a 2nd revision, but it's pretty close to perfect. His staff is very nice. The surgery went well and I was not in a lot of pain afterwards (I was ok with extra strength Tylenol). He has follow up appts with you for up to a year after surgery - no extra charge (my two previous Dr's only saw me maybe 2-3 times after and then brushed me off). I think that is great - he really wants you to be happy with his work. He is definitely a good doctor especially for revision rhinoplasty since it is a more difficult surgery.

Great Doctor Great Results show details Great Doctor Great Results
by laura B on Oct 23rd, 2013

I am so happy with Dr jacono and my results. I am 58 years old and I had a face and neck lift. I love the results. I look like myself but younger. My neck and jawline are fantastic. I do not look like I had any work done. Dr. jacono is a great doctor. His staff and follow-up are 1st Class. I would recommend him with confidence.

Not thrilled with my results show details Not thrilled with my results
Sep 27th, 2013

Not happy with the results from a minor procedure I had done with Jacono. I also don't like his bedside manner. If I had it to do over again, I would not go to him.

Great plastic surgeon show details Great plastic surgeon
Sep 16th, 2013

Dr. Jacono is a very talented plastic surgeon. He performed two procedures on me, and both turned out great. I had a lower facelift 4 years ago, and just had an upper and lower lid lift. My face looks wonderful and natural. I did not have a lot of pain afterward. Everything healed just the way he promised me. It is six weeks since my eye surgery, and I keep looking in the mirror at myself . I actually have eyelids to put eye makeup on ! I was out and about a week later. I thought there would be more bruising than there was. My eyes were swollen, but icing really helped. Dr. Jocono is very caring along with his amazing staff. They all enjoy what they do. They make you feel you are important to them. I highly recommend him for all facial plastic surgery.

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
by Erin Pfail on Sep 12th, 2013

I had rhinoplasty surgery done last June. The results are amazing. My nose looks perfect and I feel so much better every time I look in the mirror. I can breathe a lot better and my experience was wonderful. The staff was great and Dr. Jacono is the best surgeon. He was so nice and eased my concerns and everything went perfect. I highly recommend Dr. Jacono and his wonderful staff!

by R on Aug 21st, 2013

I had a lower facelift 3 weeks ago today. I have never had any cosmetic surgery before and was extremely nervous. As soon as I met Dr. Jacono I liked him and felt like I knew him forever. Note, I am not an easy sell. He was knowlegeable, confident (but not arrogant), down-to-earth and someone I felt I could talk to openly and share all my concerns freely. I scheduled the surgery and communicated with Diane (the patient care coordinator) often with all my questions and fears. She was great. She was responsive, kind, patient and never too busy for me. I had the surgery under local and went through it just fine, Being able to do it under local was a deal-breaker for me as I do not tolerate general anesthesia at all. Dr. Jacono was truly fantastic throughout the entire process. We did not stop talking during the procedure and honestly, the injections were not bad and the surgery was not a huge deal and I never needed anything but tylenol for the recovery. Now, after 3 weeks, virtually all bruising is gone, some slight swelling remains (as expected) and I look just like I used to just without any draping or wrinkles! The exact result I wanted. My husband says I look 10 years younger. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Jacono. I am known to be both a good and tough judge of character and I found Dr. Jacono to be both an extraordinary doctor and person as well. I would definitely use him again and higly recommend him to my friends and family.

Exceptional Surgeon show details Exceptional Surgeon
by Sara on Aug 19th, 2013

I would recommend anyone having a facial plastic surgery procedure to meet Dr. Jacono . I admired his work on other acquaintances who were happy with their results and, after further research decided to make an appointment. I was very nervous going in, due to the process of picking the right plastic surgeon being very intimidating. Surprisingly, it took less than 5 minutes for Dr. Jacono to put me at ease. He was very professional yet had an easy going bedside manner. I was impressed by his patience to go through every detail regarding my surgery. His ability to answer questions in such a down to earth fashion not only eased away all my fears but had me looking forward to my Rhinoplasty surgery. On the day of my surgery (June 14 2013), I felt very confident that Dr. Jacono would finally give me the nose I wanted. My surgery was great. It was due to Dr. Jacono's gentle hands, I had minimal swelling and bruising. It was actually a painless experience and my recovery from the surgery went by rather quickly. I couldn't have been happier. Since my surgery, I have watched my nose being transformed, although it takes a few months for the final results to be visible I am already extremely happy, I wake up every morning smiling and hope that everyone is as fortunate as I was to find the perfect plastic surgeon.

by Andrea H. on Aug 14th, 2013

Dr. Jacono is a master and an artist. He truly cares about his patients and their outcome. He does not try to push you to use his services and he will only do surgery that is natural looking. Nothing is too difficult for Dr. Jacono and on top of being an amazing surgeon he is a wonderful person and so pleasant to spend time with. The most amazing thing about Dr. Jacono is that he donates significant personal time to provide surgery pro bono to domestic abuse victims and indiviuals in other countires who are in desparate need of his expertise but cant afford it. He is very successful in his practice and doesnt need to give of his time but he does it to give back which sets him apart from other surgeons. I would never let another surgeon work on my face other than Dr. Jacono

My Rhinoplasty show details My Rhinoplasty
by Sabrina on Aug 3rd, 2013

After several months of searching for a good doctor, I could not have been happier with my choice. Dr. Jacono made me feel comfortable from day 1. I've wanted a rhinoplasty for as long as I could remember. I decided that when I turned 17 I would get it done before my senior year. My mom and I went to many doctors before we decided on Dr. Jacono. The first thing you notice when you walk into his office are the nice and more-than-welcoming nurses. Not to mention, the office is absolutely gorgeous which gave me a good feeling. The first thing they did was take pictures of every side and angle of my nose. Then Dr. Jacono came in a few minutes later and went over the pictures with me, asking me what exactly it was that I was upset with, and what I would like to change. He was not one of those cookie-cutter doctors who made everyone's nose the same. He was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable about the surgery and what would happen to my nose. After we decided to proceed with this doctor, I asked if I could have a second consultation, just as I wanted to be sure I was going to get what I wanted. Dr. Jacono willingly and patiently sat with me again, fully making sure that I understood what was going to happen. The morning of the surgery, I was greeted by a nurse who was so sweet and took care of me before the anesthesiologist came. She made me feel like I was in really good hands. I also got to see Dr. Jacono before the surgery who gave me a huge smile and told me I was going to be so happy with my new nose. The anesthesiologist put me to sleep quickly with no pain at all. I was also getting a deviated septum corrected, which was being performed by Dr. Jacono as well. When I woke up, I was a bit groggy but the same nurse who I'd met before my surgery was there holding my hand and smiling. I felt no pain, although it was a little difficult to breathe. Thankfully they do not use packing in the nostrils. I had no bruising or swelling the first day of surgery, but it did get worse come the second and third day. I was not able to breathe at all and the bruising (just under my eyes) started to become very visible. The thing nobody tells you is that the first week after surgery is awful. I remember I was not able to do anything but lie down and put cold compress over my eyes. A few days later I saw Dr. Jacono who tried to clear my nose a bit to make it a little easier to breathe. It wasn't until the full cast came off though that my breathing really started to get better. Although they all warned me that my nose would be extremely swollen and huge after the cast came off, I did not believe them until I saw it for myself. Oh yes, I looked like I could have been Avatar's twin. I immediately freaked out and began to regret getting the surgery. Dr. Jacono told me that my nose would look absolutely nothing like that, I just had to give it a few days. So, I did. I stayed home for the first week as I was really uncomfortable about going out. Each day I noticed my nose getting smaller and smaller, taking its desired shape. After a month, I noticed a huge change and my side profile was far from something I could have imagined. My bruising also became less visible. I could not have been more in love with it. It has now been almost two months since the surgery and I feel as if I'm completely back to normal. My nose looks great, my breathing is much better and best of all, nobody (except some close friends) even noticed I had gotten something done! My self confidence went up a lot and I'm so much happier. I recently just had another follow up with Dr. Jacono and he seemed very pleased that I was happy with my new nose. He said it was coming out just as he hoped, but the tip was still going to be swollen for at least a few more months. (It's not really visible though, and doesn't bother me at all). He told me that I wouldn't see the final results until about a year. If I am in love with it now, I can't wait to see the final product. Although the surgery was a bit pricey, it was worth it. You should never choose a doctor based on how cheap he/she is. It is your face you are working with. Once you do something to it, it is permanent and you can't change it. I am extremely happy with the results and could not have picked a better doctor :)

Rhinoplasty - A crappy rushed job left me devasted & broke show details Rhinoplasty - A crappy rushed job left me devasted & broke
Aug 1st, 2013

I regret trusting Dr Jacono with my dream of finally having a nose that wasn't awful. I spent all my savings (his rhinoplastys cost twice as much as most doctors charge) and have been suffering ever since my surgery. My nose is crooked and dented and collapsed and pointy. A nightmare!! He also is very condescending and unethical. If you are considering him for surgery - PLEASE consider this a warning!! RUN RUN RUN!!!! He has people writing fake reviews all over the internet. I am researching surgeons to fix my nose in the hopes that I can one day afford to.

Excellent!! show details Excellent!!
Aug 1st, 2013

I have had an amazing experience with Dr. A Jacono. The surgery changed my life completely. I am so happy with my results and am now confident with myself. He had wonderful bedside manners and is just a very nice man and a talented surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone!

Jul 29th, 2013

I had a facelift with Dr. Jacono. He did a excellent job. I had a great experience except when he sent me to his spa to have a laser done. The woman who does the lasers is very rude and nasty.

Excised Melanoma In Situ show details Excised Melanoma In Situ
by Maxine Gail on Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr. Jacono is confident and detailed. Dr. Jacono, unlike other surgeons I interviewed, knew how my surgery should be done. When he took out the melanoma and sent it for a biopsy, he did not close up my face because he wanted to wait for biopsy results in case he had to take more away. When the biopsy came back positive, he was able to locate the exact margins and carefully take more melanoma away from those areas so as not to destroy my face. I would recommend Dr. Jacono to anyone who is in a similar position. He was kind and knowledgeable and definitely has a great staff. Anytime I had a question, they were very attentive and spent time answering all my questions.

by franca on Jun 29th, 2013

This has been a nightmare. He has ruined my face - rhinoplasty, s-lift, brow lift. All bad. He has no skills

Eye lid lift show details Eye lid lift
by Kathy C, Amityville, NY on Jun 28th, 2013

I am a 68 year old female. All my life I have done for others before thinking of myself. God has been good to me by blessing me with a wonderful family. Last week I took the plunge and did something for myself. I had Dr Jacono do an eye lid lift. I can't say enough good things about Dr Jacono and how happy he made me feel. He is a real perfectionist, a very classy man. His staff is highly competent and they work together like a good team. Thank you Dr Jacono, you made me feel so good on the outside.

Professor show details Professor
by Denny Fae on Jun 27th, 2013

Dr Jocono is the 'Van Gogh' of cosmetic surgeons. A true artist who takes great pride in his work. His focus on Facial Surgery is unique; not the run of the mill/multiple body part plastic surgeon. His techniques afford you a natural look - no worries about the surgical outcome. He was the only surgeon I found willing to remove a cyst from my face for a small medical insurance fee. I then became an elective procedure client, which took 10 years off my chronological age. His charitable work in the US, and cleft palate repair to third world children is remarkable. Surgical rates are competitive. You get what you pay for. Couldn't be more pleased.

Positive Experience, wonderful Dr show details Positive Experience, wonderful Dr
by AH on Jun 24th, 2013

I had a mid-facelift 4 months ago and I could not be more pleased with the results or my experience with Dr Jacano and his staff. At each point along the way I would think “I’ve got to write a review about this person they are awesome!” but then I would meet someone else on the staff and have the same thought so to the credit of every staff member at Dr. Jacano’s office, each of them deserve recognition for making my entire experience from start to finish an extremely positive one. They were so warm and welcoming during my initial visits and caring and supportive during my follow up visits. The nurses gave me the best care, you could just tell immediately that they were genuinely caring and competent professionals. It is a very scary thing to go into surgery but when I saw the calibre of people that would be taking care of me I was excited to get through it and see the results. That brings me to Dr. Jacano. I honestly can’t say enough about him as a Dr. I didn’t know anyone who had gone to him so I was going on research and consultations alone. I was drawn to him by his credentials, photos of his work and his charity. To me, the charitable work that someone does is a small window into them as a person, the way someone gives back speaks to their compassion and caring and it highlighted an important quality to me. Dr. Jacano took the time during the consultation to listen to me and what I wanted and then went over what procedures he recommended. He answered all my questions and made me feel confident in moving forward. My results are in a word; wonderful. If you’re anything like me I’m sure you’ve spent a lot of time in the mirror pulling at your face and imagining what you might would look like if you had surgery. I did and let me assure you that the real results are better than you can imagine. Dr. Jacano is truly an artist with an eye for perfection. At 49 I just felt that my face didn’t reflect how I should look. I wasn’t trying to look like a 20 year old. I simply wanted the jowls that were making me look unfairly old to go away and guess what, they did and I look so refreshed and 100% natural, not to mention how much more confident I feel. None of my friends can even tell, they all think I got my hair cut! If you are considering having any work done I would highly recommend Dr. Jacano. You will be making the best possible decision. I do not take writing a review lightly as I know how heavily they influenced me so with all honesty; based on my experience and results, I truly beleive taht you will be putting yourself in the hands of the best of plastic surgeons. I’m so happy that I chose Dr. Jacano and in hind sight I would choose him all over again!!

by nancy on Jun 14th, 2013

Just had a facelift with Dr. Jacono two weeks ago and am still surprised by the experience. Upon waking after the surgery I was a tiny bit soar but really had no pain that an Extra Strength Tylenol couldn't handle. Now I just continue to heal and I see wonderful improvements daily. So far, I am very happy. Dr. Jacono was wonderful! He was kind, patient, friendly, took his time, and saw me each and every time I came into the office - even for the very minor stuff. I would definitely recommend him. His support staff is also incredible. Just as friendly, easy to talk to, hand holding (if you need that), available, and reassuring.

Great surgeon, strong follow up and bedside manner show details Great surgeon, strong follow up and bedside manner
by Happy in Long Island on May 25th, 2013

Dr. Jacono is a great surgeon with good hands and bedside manner. To begin with, it is refreshing to work with a plastic surgeon who isn't just full of himself with staff walking around telling you how great he is. Most importantly, he is a skilled surgeon as I had my eyes, chin, cheeks and a mid face lift done all at once. Some of this was done to fix problems caused by other surgeons (also on Long Island who spent a lot of time telling me how great they were). The staff post surgery took great care to ensure I was comfortable and answer the many questions I had. It has been a great success with no scarring and a quick recovery. I would recommend Dr. Jacono to all.

Dr. Jacono for any facial surgery; he really understands how a face should look. show details Dr. Jacono for any facial surgery; he really understands how a face should look.
by Sandra on May 22nd, 2013

I had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr Jacono two weeks ago and my nose looks fantastic! I love the results.( my old rhinoplasty was done twenty years ago by Dr Silken and was not looking good any longer) Dr. Jacono spent a lot of time with me at the consultation; we discussed what we could do with my nose to optimize the best look for my face. He was very detailed in explaining what we could archive. He was also very thoughtful after my surgery and at my follow up appointments. The Staff was just wonderful! Very nice, friendly and super understanding and Diane was great with answering any of my pre-op questions. I also did Utherapy while I was under the anesthesia, to tone and lift my cheeks and neck areas. The results take a few weeks to show but I am already seeing some lifting in just two weeks of having it done. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jacono for any facial surgery; he really understands how a face should look.

May 21st, 2013

Excellent experience. Doctor Jacono was very knowledgeable, kind interested in me.Everybody in the office was pleasant,efficient and took good care of me. The result of the surgery is great. I have seen him three times after that,, the follow up visits were excellent.

by Despo C. on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Jacono made me very comfortable from the very first visit and I had confidence in him that he would deliver exactly what he promissed. Excellent results with very natural look- I still look like my self, just younger!

wonderful experience show details wonderful experience
May 19th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Jacono and all of his staff. I went to him for rhinoplasty. They made every step of the process simple, from booking my consultation to booking my surgery. I was sent a package in the mail prior to my surgery cotaining all of the information I would need to know about the process as well as being able to be in touch with his staff. My actual surgery could not have gone any smoother, and my recovering was painless. I could call the office with any questions and the staff was always friendly and helpful. For my follow up appointments I was never in the waiting room for more than ten minutes. When I had my cast removed I had minimal swelling and very little bruising, and I attended a wedding 3 days later. The results are exactly what I was hoping for and very natural looking. A week after my one week follow up there were flowers sent to my home from Dr Jacono and his staff. I would not have changed anything about the experience I had, and I would recommend him to anyone!

May 18th, 2013

You only have one face, everyone sees it, and you don't want to be shopping for bargain basement work. There is a very good reason why Dr. Jacono has the client base that he does and I am now one of them. From the beginning his approach was direct, professional and yet personable. I was immediately at ease with him. His Great Neck facility is spacious, well appointed and comfortable. The entire staff there is incredible, helpful, and genuinely nice. My procedure couldn't have been any smoother. Every effort was given to make me comfortable and at ease. I went with the local anesthetic option. There wasn't anything about it that was objectionable. I healed well and quickly with the pre op supplements they provide. Follow up visits were prompt and attentive. Dr. Jacono truly is there for each patient. As my follow ups progressed I started using the Manhattan office for convenience. Once again, the staff there is just as wonderful as the Great Neck office. You might have to wait longer n Manhattan but the level of professionalism is the same. My results were amazing! My eyes had their youthful sparkle back without in any way looking unnatural or overdone. No one has guessed what was done and the compliments abound. I highly recommend this sensitive and talented artist. His hands are golden.

2nd times the charm show details 2nd times the charm
by Diana E. on May 16th, 2013

This was my second face-lift and the differences between the two procedures and Doctors were startling. I found Dr. Jacono to be personable, pleasant and professional. His "bedside" manner was comforting and reassuring. Yes, the procedure was pricey but the many after visits and special care proved it was worth every penny. Besides the many compliments I have received, the best one was that I looked like myself, only better. I would recommend him and his great staff in a heartbeat.

by Marian on May 10th, 2013

I had consultations with many plastic surgeons, all recommended to me by friends and family, but never felt comfortable going the next step with any if them. I mentioned this to my dermatologist and she suggested that before I give up, I talk with Dr. Jacona. So I decided I would consult with one more doctor. Well, much to my delight, I liked everything about him. I was so comfortable with Dr. Jacono and confident that he was the right doctor, that after looking for over 2 years, I booked my surgery the next day. I had upper/lower eyes and S Lift. I chose do have local instead of general anesthesia. My procedure took 3 hours and I was comfortable, actually talking with doctor and nurses most of the time. The results couldn't better. I get so many compliments from people that don't know I had surgery and people that do know say I have best results they've ever seen. I highly recommend Dr. Jacono for any face/neck procedure. He is definitely the best!

Couldn't be happier show details Couldn't be happier
May 9th, 2013

I am very happy with the results of my S-lift and lower lids surgery. I had a total stranger try to guess my age and he was wrong---thought I was eight years younger than I actually am. That is a beautiful thing. Overall, the experience was really good. Dr. Jacono has a unique and refreshing style. Very professional yet at the same time there is a feeling of camaraderie. He's warm and kind and very talented. I opted for local anesthesia and was awake during my, quite long, surgery. I was amused by hearing the doc and his staff talking politics. The conversations helped to keep me relaxed and his nurses were holding my hand, rubbing my legs and really helping me through the whole process. What great bedside manners. Post surgery and follow up visits were great. I highly recommend Dr. Jacono and his fantastic staff.

Life changer... show details Life changer...
by Ilianexy Morales on Apr 30th, 2013

Having Dr. Jacono as my doctor has been an amazing experience. His staff always makes me feel welcome and are always so nice to me and other patients. Dr. Jacono always sees me right away, the waiting time is always in the minutes. He makes sure I ways feel comfortable and that I feel minor pain, he engages you in conversation to distract you from what its going on. He is an artist, it is just incredible the amazing changes he has done to my face, I'm beyond happy with the results. I have been in both offices in Great Neck, LI and NYC and I feel absolutely comfortable in both because his staff is just so welcoming. In my case he did mayor reconstruction surgeries after a terrible domestic violence attack and I can only say that he has given me my life back. I will always be thankful to him and recommend him 100%.

Great job show details Great job
by Ann Jensen on Apr 27th, 2013

Dr Jacono performed my facial surgery after a bone graft for dental implants went awry. Since the procedure, 9 months ago. I have had nothing but complements on my appearance. He has wanted to follow up many times to make sure everything was healing well and I was happy. He takes his time explaining things...very important to me. Having had surgeries before, I can honestly say his skill is top notch.

Superstar in my book show details Superstar in my book
by Robin by on Apr 26th, 2013

This was my second facelift and the results was beyond my expectations. Dr J and his staff were most professional. I am in the beauty business so my face is always under scrutiny. Most people have told me I look amazing and at that point I tell them about Dr Andrew Jacono MY SUPERSTAR. I will be back for more

Apr 21st, 2013

Definitely picked the right surgeon! I had a lip augmentation done and the results are terrific. As a cleft lip patient, I've gone through many surgeries and I can finally say that I think I'm done thanks to Dr. Jacono's final touch-up with the lip augmentation procedure. His expertise is clear through the results of his work along with the level of courtesy and professionalism at his office. I would surely recommend him to others.

THIS GUY AND HIS OFFICE ARE HACKS. show details THIS GUY AND HIS OFFICE ARE HACKS.
by Tallulah on Apr 18th, 2013

I had a LSL done and of course it scarred me. I looked to Jacono for help, scar revision and another lower facelift to fix the LSL "procedure". I was charged BEFORE the procedure and it didn't even last 5 years. My neck is starting to droop again because he did not do the incision under the chin method which I asked for but he said was not necessary. Also, 7 days post op I was washing my face gently when a big flap of skin behind my left ear tore away. I had to go to him immediately to sew it back up. When I asked his office give me a paid receipt with the procedure codes so I could submit to my insurance company THE REFUSED AND ACCUSED ME OF TRYING TO COMMIT INSURANCE FRAUD! Meanwhile, my insurance company knew about the LSL and Jacono's scar revision surgery and they told me to submit the claim and they might consider paying something. Jacono's office still refused and then DISMISSED me as a patient. They staff is rude, dismissive and uncaring. The day of the surgery he demanded I come in earlier then scheduled and when I told him I couldn't he sent a cab to my house and paid for it. I guess this was a rush job for him.....I thought highly of him and his staff in the beginning and even conversed with him about his divorce. (He initiated the conversation.) He also defended LSL saying, "They did nothing wrong." So I ask you Jacono, if they did nothing wrong why did you charge me $16,500 to fix it?)

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
Apr 9th, 2013

I couldn't be happier. Dr Jacono is quite a doctor . He is definitely a superb surgeon. I have had many compliments from people I know would say the truth or say nothing. I would highly recommend him.

Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Jacono and his staff made my surgical recovery as pleasant as it could be. Appts were convenient. The office is lovely and comfortable and his staff is hard working and dedicated. Special thanks to Diane (who does it all administratively) Cathy (my amazing OR RN whose kindness and compassion I will never forget) Joe (gently removed drains and bandages and helped me w/nausea my first day post-op) Michelle (removed sutures and has seen me every post op visit) and the front desk staff who have a very difficult job and still maintain a sense of humor and pleasant demeanor.

Mar 21st, 2013

There are no words to thank Dr. Jacono for the excellent work he performed on my face after a very traumatizing bout with skin cancer that removed a huge portion of my forehead! I had planned on getting my eyes done and just for precaution booked the surgery only days after I would be having the mohs surgery to remove the skin cancer. Thank God, because the disfiguration of my forehead was unbelievable and I thought it was impossible to reconstruct it. Not only is the scar on my forehead almost impossible to see only months later, but my eyes are gorgeous again!! I would highly recommend Dr. Jacono for his abilities, professionalism and kindness towards his patients. I need to know that the person working on my face has both ability and compassion; the results are truly visible.

Ruined for life show details Ruined for life
by Sue on Mar 20th, 2013

Thanks to dr jacono I can't look at myself in the mirror. He has made me look like an alien - rhinoplasty and face lift. I recommend you find someone else if you are considering him. Stay away from him.

Young Again show details Young Again
by Patrick McEvoy-Empire State Properties on Mar 20th, 2013

After doing a lot of research on Doctors, I found Double Board Certified facial aesthetic plastic surgeons to be the only sensible way to go. I was 60 years old and looked like I was going on 70. Found his work nothing short of miraculous. The staff were courteous and understanding of my fear. (there was surprisingly little pain). I had a full face lift, full neck lift, upper and lower eyes, brow lift and nose and skin resurfacing. I am very, very pleased with the results. If I had one complaint it would be the cost, but upon seeing other people my age with less expensive facial surgery it surely occurred to me having work done by a Top rated facial plastic surgeon was the best money I have ever spent. I am currently living a new and happier life. I highly recommend this surgeon.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Mar 13th, 2013

Dr.Jacono is an excellent surgeon. S-Lift procedure he performed is natural with no pulling or stretching. Scar placement is perfect. Not a slave to cover up makeup or hair style. Bedside manner is good. Nice normal guy, family man, makes you feel comfortable. His experience, compassion, training all come together for a wonderful doctor and exceptional results. Friends who do not know what ive done just think i look great. Not asking "what did you do?" "Did you do something?" Just me only great! Facilities are immaculate. Staff nice, helpful, kind. Nurses terrific. Excellent choice.

Gave me back my jawline show details Gave me back my jawline
Mar 9th, 2013

I had a full facelift and necklift and five years later am very happy. Dr Jacono is the perfect surgeon for women who don't want the cookie-cutter, stretched-tight look that we see on so many women in Manhattan. The comment I hear from people who've known me "since when" is that I haven't changed a bit and that is exactly what I wanted. Dr Jacono gave me back my jawline, and my neck (no more crepe) and removed the "poufs" from under my eyes. He is not inexpensive but when I read the facelift horror stories I cringe at what might have happened if I'd tried to economize.

Exceeded Expectations show details Exceeded Expectations
by Mike on Mar 4th, 2013

I am writing to communicate the exceptional results and service and that I received from Dr. Jacono and his staff. Through many years of drug and alcohol abuse there were areas of my face that were hollow and flat. My best friend (former GF) whom I trust with every ounce of my being; happens to work for a local plastic surgeon. She has 12 years in the industry (sales), is an RN and previous to her current job worked for 8 years for a very prestigious local facial plastic surgeon. Not only was I dealing with someone that I trusted I was dealing with someone with 12 years of experience and firsthand (she worked with him) knowledge of the strength of Andrews practice. Who I should use for my "work" was a no brainer for her to decide and obviously I went that route. We live about five and a half hours from Andrews Great Neck facility (that is beautiful by the way). We had sent pictures ahead of time. He (Andrew) was on time (that may be the first time that I felt a doctor was considerate of my time), was familiar with the case, he explained my options; the pro and cons to each; we reached mutual agreement. He completed the work. He exceeded my expectations and am very grateful I chose him. I look years younger and some of my confidence has been restored.

Fabulous Surgeon show details Fabulous Surgeon
by Debbie on Mar 1st, 2013

I think the greatest testament to Dr Jacono are my results. My friends who know I had a face lift can't get over how natural I look. People who don't know me complement me all the time on how good I look. No one suspects that I had work done. I look rested and natural without visible signs of scars. Prior to my surgery, my consultation was comprehensive and all my questions were answered. The staff are all warm, courteous, and supportive of my pre surgery jitters. The aftercare was also a good experience. Dr Jacono continued to see me on a regular basis during my healing process ensuring my results were exactly as he and I had envisioned. If your are thinking of surgery and want a beautiful natural look, don't hesitate to make an appointment with Dr. Jacono

ms show details ms
by sandra dior on Feb 28th, 2013

TRUST THIS DOCTOR COMPLETELY. HE HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS FIELD AND DOES NOT TELL YOU TO DO PROCEDURES THAT WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU

Face, Neck & Eyes show details Face, Neck & Eyes
by Tina M S on Feb 28th, 2013

S-lift, upper and lower lids w/fat transposition, fractional Co2. I am very happy with my choice of a Plastic Surgeon and with the results. His follow up visits are as thorough as his seminar. My care while overnighting at his Surgical Center was the best. My nurse Cathy & Dr. Russo who cared for me overnight and the anesthesiologist set me at ease and answered any questions I had. I have a natural but a younger, rested look. Dr. Andrew Jacono is a First Class Plastic Surgeon and an incredible human being.

Eyes wide open! show details Eyes wide open!
by Maureen on Feb 23rd, 2013

I have had droopy eyelids since I can remember and I was always being asked "are you tired"? I could not even wear mascara because my eyelids pushed my lashes down. I am now 65 years old and decided to get them fixed. I also had a brow lift at the same time and I could not be happier with the results. So many people say to me "I don't ever remember your eyes being so blue" and I say "that's because you could never see them before"! I would recommend Dr Jacono to everyone without any hesitation. He is kind, takes the time to answer any questions or concerns, doesn't try to sell you on additional procedures and has a friendly and courteous staff. He is a true professional and obviously loves what he does.

very pleased show details very pleased
by Meryl C on Feb 22nd, 2013

I had blepharoplasty surgery for under my eyes. One eye healed very fast and for some odd reason the other took longer. My follow up visits were continual,and Dr Jacono always made me feel confident that I would be happy with the final outcome. I have complete confidence in his skills as a surgeon and felt Dr Jacono went out his way to please me . I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend him

Trust Experience show details Trust Experience
Feb 18th, 2013

I know how important reviews are to prospective patients, so I am delighted to share my thoughts. Having had various plastic surgery procedures over the years, I can honestly say that Dr. Jacono surpasses all the physicians I've used. There are many well know surgeons practicing, but few have the experience with faces that a patient would like when having work done that will be so obvious. I had to have my nose done three times before I got the result I was looking for. When I think back about the reasons and excuses I got for the previous results, I realize that they were just excuses made by some very intelligent men who simply did not have the experience with faces/noses necessary to do what I had really wanted. In fact, I was told by a general plastic surgeon that nothing could be done and I shouldn't even try (the third time). Thank goodness I found Dr.J. I have learned through my own disappointing experiences that it would be foolish to trust anyone else with my face.

So Glad I Picked Dr. Jacono show details So Glad I Picked Dr. Jacono
by Debra on Feb 15th, 2013

I am so Happy I picked Such a Great Dr...I liked him right away & felt very Comfortable with him ....He took very good care of me & I am very happy with my results..I would go to him again when I need any thing else done..

US Army show details US Army
by Antonio Tysor on Jan 23rd, 2013

I reached out to Dr. Jacono for help because I was injured from a IED attack serving my country. Dr. Jacono repaired the entire right side of my face, neck, and the back of head. He gave me back my confidence and motivation to continue living. He is an awesome Plastic Surgeon, who cares about his work. He is an even better person. I am forever grateful for all he has done for me and my family. He has done what many surgeons couldn't.

Nov 16th, 2012

I underwent a revision rhinoplasty this past March, and I am extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Jacono was able to perform this procedure without breaking my nose again. My original rhino left me with a collapsed, twisted-looking nose with a skeletal tip and scar tissue inside my nostrils. Dr. J was able to address all of these issues during my consultation. I really appreciated his sitting with me before the surgery and having me tell him again what I thought was wrong with my nose. To every issue I named, he responded with how he would fix those things. He wanted to make sure that we both agreed on what was going to be done during the surgery, and that made me feel extremely comfortable going into the procedure and confident that the outcome would turn out just as I desired. I highly recommend this surgeon.

Oct 4th, 2012

I went to Dr. Jacono for a rhinoplasty and have had a great experience. I am only 3 weeks out but I already am thrilled with the results and I know it will only get better. My whole experience with Dr. Jacono and his staff was exceptional. The patient coordinator and the nurses were all very nice and accommodating. Dr. Jacono spent time with me answering all of my questions and putting me at ease. Dr. Jacono specializes in facial plastic surgery and it shows. It was worth every penny. If you have any questions of which doctor to use, Dr. Jacono is the one.

You don't always get what you pay for. show details You don't always get what you pay for.
Sep 27th, 2012

I went to this doctor after cranial surgery for aneurysm. After Dr. Jacono's procedure I still cannot wear my hair pulled back andoff of my face. Also on a follow up visit Dr. Jacoco felt it was notnecessary to numb me up for the injections like he did the firsttime and went so far as to tell me he was using a numbing cremeinstead which he applied with his bare hands. I cried on the way home and did not go back for my final visit.

If you are looking for a Superior Surgeon--see Dr. Jacono show details If you are looking for a Superior Surgeon--see Dr. Jacono
Sep 15th, 2012

I am one month post op surgery. Dr. Jacono performed a chin revision, open rhinoplasty and S-Lift. He did a fantastic job...I was extremely worried about a second surgery on my chin--as well about my ver large bulbous tipped nose. I'm so glad I had Dr. Jacono perform the surgery. I look better than I ever could have imagined! His OR nurses are excellent, and office manager extremely competent.

Sep 13th, 2012

I am still in the process of recovery, and at one point I had hit a snag-one of the two people a year that contract an infection. Even though Dr. Jacono was away he was in touch with his staff and Dr. Russo literally saw and treated me every day. When you are having facial surgery done it is important to be able to rely on your doctor and his office and they were wonderful.

Lower Face Lift show details Lower Face Lift
Sep 3rd, 2012

Surgery at Dr. Jacono's facility was the right choice for me. I had total confidence in him and in his outstanding reputation. The facility is comfortable, clean, and upscale. I was treated with respect, care, and sincerity. The results of my lower face lift are very natural. I highly recommend Dr. Jacono and his superb staff.

Barbara's Review show details Barbara's Review
Jul 29th, 2012

My initial visit was based on a friend's recommendation who had major reconstructive facial surgery. Her results were remarkable,thus, I had confidence that Dr. Jacono would alleviate my trepidation and preform expert surgery having my under eye "bags' removed and a facelift procedure successfully completed. He lived up to all my expectations. He calmed me down, listened to me, answered any and all questions, provided alternative medications since I am highly allergic to many standard antibiotics, and, treated me like a "real person" and not just a patient. He showed the utmost repect for me under his care before,during and after the procedure.I would highly recommend Dr. Jacono to all my friends and family.

An artist show details An artist
Jul 24th, 2012

Andrew Jacono is really an artist. He speaks quickly, and very confident. But that confidence is exactly what you want in a surgeon. He is completely honest, tells you everything you need to know before and after surgery, and is patient with repeated questions and concerns. I found the whole procedure to be handled with careful thought and precision - everything from the vitamins before and after, to the number of times I have seen him in just one month. The entire staff is warm and friendly. And the results of my surgery are spectacular. No one could tell even two weeks out, and I look amazing. I am thrilled, as is my husband.

Jul 23rd, 2012

I had eye bag surgery done by Dr. Jacono and I am extremely happy with how it has turned out. I should have gone for the surgery years ago. People told me all the time how tired I looked even if I had a good nights sleep. My bags were getting larger and folding over my cheeks and making deep grooves. Dr. Jacono took the fat, which most surgeons would have discarded, and placed it in areas that would have appeared hollow after the bags were removed. The incision line is under the lower lashes and invisible. My daughter is a surgeon and she is very impressed with the natural look that I have.

Extremely Happy show details Extremely Happy
Jul 19th, 2012

Before finding Dr. Jacono, I made appointments with other plastic surgeons for consoltations and did my research; but when I went to Dr. Jacono, I knew right off the bat that he was the Dr. I was going to go with. I had wanted to get a rhinoplasty for as long as I could remember. When I first went to Dr. Jacono four years ago for a consultation, I was hesitant about my rhinoplasty. He made me feel a lot better when he showed me images on his computer of what my nose could potentially look like. I scheduled my surgery for the next month and like every other surgery it was difficult to get through in the initial stages but Dr. Jacono made himself readily available if I ever had a question. I went back for my bi-monthly check ups for a year and where he made sure everything was going smoothly. I have recommended this doctor to anyone who has asked me about my surgery and they've used him and had an extremely positive experience as well.I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jacono to anyone who is considering plastic surgery and wants to be happy with the results forever!

Cudos to an Exceptional Facial Plastic Surgeon!!! show details Cudos to an Exceptional Facial Plastic Surgeon!!!
Jul 17th, 2012

Dr. Jacono is an outstanding professional who always exceeds my expectations. Unfortunately I have had 2 basil cell reconstructive surgeries.One was in the middle of my check and you cannot see where he performed this miracle surgery. My other surgeries were equally stellar!!!I tell him he "has hands of GOLD." His work is perfection!!! Dr. Jacono has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable. His staff is professional and eagerly address all patient concerns.

Outstanding !!! A show details Outstanding !!! A
Jul 15th, 2012

Just a Great Total Experience !! So Glad I picked Dr. Jacono !!!!

Wrecked my face. show details Wrecked my face.
Jul 2nd, 2012

Dr. Jacono wrecked my face. I went for a "non-invasive" midface lift and I have nerve damage and asymmetry. He was extremely invasive with me. All my family and friends say he changed my entire "look"......my mouth is crooked and my smile is ruined. He put my cheeks way up under my eyes. I look like a chipmunk. I have read other posts with the same exact experience. I would not have surgery by this man.

evan r ransom show details evan r ransom
Jun 15th, 2012

dr. ransom works under dr. jacano pleasant- professional and talented a true sculptor when taught from the best dr. only true masters evolve.

Jun 6th, 2012

Dr. Jacono skillfully performed a primary rhinoplasty on me. I am approximately 4 weeks post-op and am already extremely pleased with the results. My nose now complements and balances the rest of my face, just as he promised, and I am no longer embarrassed by my side profile. As with any doctor's office, his punctuality is hit or miss. However, his expertise is well worth the wait. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and family members.

Poor service at the Medispa show details Poor service at the Medispa
May 13th, 2012

i think the doctor is really busy with the surgical side and totally forget about the medispa that is also part of his practice. The staff were cold and rude, I went in for a $3000 laser treatment and no body even address me or give me any eye contact. No one tell me about aftercare. just seems like no one care.

Rhinoplasty experience show details Rhinoplasty experience
May 2nd, 2012

I recently had a Rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Andrew Jacono and I couldn't be happier with the results. Its been one month post my surgery and my nose keeps looking better week by week. Dr. Jacono specializes in Rhinoplasties as well as other plastic and laser surgeries. I would definitely recommend him. He is honest, precise and meticulous and provides his patients with extra care throughout the process. Dr.Jacono strives to improve noses by making them suit each individuals face in a subtle manner. Initially, I was hesitant about undergoing surgery but after my consultation I knew I was in good hands. If anyone is contemplating of getting a rhinoplasty I would certainly recommend Dr.Jacono.

Amazing! show details Amazing!
May 2nd, 2012

I have been a RN for many years, so I researched my surgeon carefully. I chose Jacono after seeing his scar revisions on his TV show -Facing Trauma. If he could make a horrific scar barely visible, then he would make my incisions even better. I went in for a necklift - but after my consult I ended up having a deep plane facelift & necklift. I am 14 weeks post-op, and Thrilled with my results. No one knew what I did, they all thought I lost weight & tightened up. My husband is thrilled. I can't recommend Dr. Jacono enough!

May 1st, 2012

Dr. Jacono performed by rhinoplasty over three years ago. He was not only an amazing surgeon, he was also considerate during the recovery process. He takes pride in his work and puts his patient's feelings first. I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery, my nose is natural looking and fits my face, and I am also happy with the way Dr. Jacono treated me during the follow up visits. I would highly recommend him.

face and neck lift show details face and neck lift
Apr 19th, 2012

I was very pleased with the outcome of my sergury. The results are life changing.

Mar 25th, 2012

Dr. Jacono is a gifted and confident surgeon with a deep resevoir for being compassionate. Post-surgical wait times are fairly long but as they are directly proportional to his patient roster, these longer waits are preferable to an empty waiting room.

The Natural Look show details The Natural Look
Mar 21st, 2012

Besides being an excellent surgeon Dr Jacono is personable, caring and most important honest about what you can expect. I wanted to lose the sagging neckline and crevices around the mouth without a taut look. I also had the muscle between my eyesbrows relaxed and no longer need botox. I wear my hair very short and there is absolutely no visible scarring. I am so pleased. I really got the natural look.

Amazing!! Far beyond what I dreamed of - a new lease on life. show details Amazing!! Far beyond what I dreamed of - a new lease on life.
Mar 18th, 2012

My results were amazing - far beyond what I had even dreamed of. Fortunately Dr. Jacono had a vision for my face that was beyond what I myself could envision. I have a new lease on life!! I am male early 50's who lost 130 pounds concerned about neck laxity. Dr. J performed an "s-lift". I look very natural post surgery, no pull or tightness any where - just more youthful with an amazing profile neck and jawline - at least a decade younger. I consulted with several top facial plastic surgeons in NYC. Only Dr. J was clear and honest about what I needed. Now I realize that Dr. J was trying to keep my face in aesthetic balance for now and over time. He treated me like a good old friend and wanted me to make the best decision for myself whether he performed the surgery or not. He had the skill and insight to do what would make me happiest. Others recommend lesser procedures only within their skill/comfort level - actually for more money. Thanks Dr. J for seeing the best in me.

Exceptional Work show details Exceptional Work
Mar 7th, 2012

As a result of weight loss and a genetic predisposition for hollow midface/eyes, I was left with premature sagging and lack of volume in my face. It took me almost a year of research and several consultations with various surgeons before I found Dr.Jacono. During my two pre surgery consultations I was especially interested in seeing examples of younger patients who had undergone pan facial rejuvenation (I am 37). I was shown dozens of examples.His strategy for my facial rejuvenation included a deep plane facelift, lower blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty and fat transfer. His execution was flawless. I look 8 or 9 years younger and more beautiful. The result is truly remarkable. The scars are already almost imperceptible after only 6 weeks. I do not look pulled, filled or fake in any way whatsoever. Because he used a deep plane technique (which repositions the deep tissues, not just the top few layers), when I speak or move my face everything looks and feels as it is supposed to. Working in the fashion industry I have seen many examples of bad fat transfers and bad facelifts up close. This surgeon has a keen sense of subtlety and balance. The recovery progressed smoothly, although because I had so many procedures done at once the swelling took some time to resolve. One must have the emotional fortitude and patience to deal with recovery. Through it all he and his staff continue to provide superb post op care. There is risk with any surgery but working with someone of Dr. Jacono's caliber can mitigate those risks significantly. I highly recommend him.

Overall Opinion show details Overall Opinion
Jan 26th, 2012

Dr. Jacono is highly recommended for facial surgery. He is careful with his analysis of your face. The procedure went very smooth and was made very comfortable after it. I feel extremely confident in recommending him to my family and friends. There is not enough room on this page to fully tell you how I feel about him. His work is impeccable. You look refreshed and no one would ever guess you had any work done. I know.

Jan 25th, 2012

Had a very pleasant experience, my results were even better then I had hoped for. As a nurse working along side many doctors, I have to say its very rare to find competance and a great bedside manner. Dr. Jacono definately has both I am so happy I choose him to perform my surgery.

Jan 10th, 2012

After having Mohs surgery on my eyelid I was scared and concerned about the plastic surgery that I needed to follow. Dr Jacono and his entire staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed. From prcedure through recovery it has been a pleasant experience. Six months later I can not detect that I had surgery. I am forever grateful Dr Jacono !

45 year old woman w/the avg aging complaints sick of filler show details 45 year old woman w/the avg aging complaints sick of filler
Dec 13th, 2011

I hope that anyone who reads this pg weighs these words in gold. Im 45 w/the avg complaints about aging. I was so lucky to b refrd to Dr Jacono after a horrific exp w/filler w/Dr Funt(almost nacrosis).I was so impressed w/not only Dr. J but his staff at Jspa that I decided to inq further about fixing beyond filler. It is 1 wk..no joke..after deciding to have an s-lift & brow lift. OMG life changing. No words could fully explain to u how unbelievable the results. BLOWN AWAY how great it looks already & how fast Im healing. Life is short & the window 4 us girls to look our best is lmtd. Y not. No jewelry or shoppg purchase can compare..incredible. U might say 45 is a litl early but I rembr a famous dr say once..the earlier u do it, the more natural the results & betr the healing. 15 yrs it took off. If u go 2 see him & want more info on me, ask Diane & she will put u in touch w/me. My husband had 1 concern..when could I resume wifely duties lol..now he's worried about how old he looks lol. FACES ARE HIS FOCUS...thats all he does. That was a huge factor for me ...specialty in the area of your concern. I was so impressed with his knowledge, commitment and willingness to discuss the newest/cutting edge techniques....not like the older plastic surgeons. You will not be disappointed. I promise ! Ask to see before and afters...ask for referrals....go prepared w/all your questions. I'm so happy he's here on LI.

Gina show details Gina
Nov 30th, 2011

Dr. Jacono and his staff are very professional and warm. There is a nice ambience at the office. I am extremely happy with Dr. Jacono's work. I would definitely recommend him for any facial surgery or rejuvenation.

Nov 15th, 2011

After meeting with dr. Jacono, I decided to undergo upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty with s-lift. Dr. Jacono's confidence and demeanor were important factors in my decision process, however it was his background in neck and facial surgery that ultimately led me to my decision. My experience was very positive. The staff and facility were outstanding. I was made to feel relaxed and confident, preop through postop. It has been several months since my sugary and Dr. Jacono remains hands on with all follow up appointments. To be sure it was no walk in the park, but the end result is what I am left with and I am very happy.

Thank -You Dr.Jacono and Staff:} show details Thank -You Dr.Jacono and Staff:}
Nov 8th, 2011

I recently had Revised Rhinoplasty, an S-Lift and other facial surgeries performed by Dr. Jacono and I am very happy with the results. My nose is so natural and beautiful and everything I discussed with Dr. Jacono turned out exactly like he said they would. Dr.Jacono is more than a brilliant, talented Surgeon, He is also very warm, caring and easy to talk to. The staff from the front desk, to the operating room, were all great and I feel comfortable and safe in his beautifully designed facility. I would highly recommend Dr. Jacono to anyone looking for an extremely professional, highly qualified Facial Plastic Surgeon, who also is very down to earth and sincere.

Oct 14th, 2011

Dr. Jacono was one of the greatest doctors I've gone to. His work is phenomenal. He shares his honest opinion and I would definitely recommend him to anybody who chooses to undergo plastic surgery. The outcome of my surgery was completely natural and exactly what I hoped for.

Smart and Good Hearted show details Smart and Good Hearted
Aug 13th, 2011

Everything that you could ask for in a plastic surgeon.Dr. J is truly compassionate for each and every patient. He goes above and beyond his call of duty, helping repair the lives of battered women. Physically as well as emotionally.Your an Angel 0:)

Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. J is a gifted surgeon whose honest and untimidating style helps to reduce a patient's anxiety. Three years ago he did several procedures on me in one visit to reverse the fact that I looked haggard and older than my age. Now I look like myself but prettier, healthier and still very natural. I didn't want to look phoney and I didn't want to look like anyone else-with a signature nose or otherwise. Afterward, people recognized that something was different but they couldn't tell what it was(and I'm not advertising). In the three years since my S-lift and nose job, I've never been told I look tired, a refrain I heard all the time before. Dr. Jacono accomplished the subtle changes I insisted upon which have made a BIG difference in how I see myself. I now get compliments that were unfamiliar to me in the past. Although I've needed some tweaking since the original procedures were done few years ago, they were taken care of and it was never a problem. There are many competent plastic surgeons around,but it's hard to find the combination of artist, consummate surgeon and relatively untimidating medical experience at one address. And his follow up is great!

Warmth and Professionalism show details Warmth and Professionalism
Jul 19th, 2011

Dr. Jacono performed an S-Lift and the results have been excellent. In follow-up appointments he has demonstrated the utmost care and professionalism, ensuring excellent results.

A mother with faith through Dr. Jacono show details A mother with faith through Dr. Jacono
by Carrie and Alyssa Cabot, Ohio on Jul 19th, 2011

I have had consults and procedures done by the best in ohio.Columbus,cleveland clinic,Beechwood.And as the mother of a 15 year old girl whos face was cut down the middle by a drunk driver, we came to know Dr.Jacono through him donating his time,knowledge and staff to victims of violence.I read online from prospective patients commenting on how much more his procedures are compared to other plastic surgeons. This is due to his amazing abilities and confidence to make people look and feel so much better about what is bothering them due to injury or other circumstances.I honestly believe he is one of the best, and i trust him with my daughters life and future surgeries to come.

Jul 7th, 2011

The Best!!

Jul 6th, 2011

dr jacono is a phenominaly gifted plastic surgeon.his surgical skills and credentials are without equal,and he is a really nice and caring guy!our daughter recently underwent rhinoplasty and a chin implant,to say the results are incredible is an understatement.for the first time in her life she feels beautiful and she is really enjoying all the attention from the boys (though her dad is not to thrilled about that)we would highly reccomend dr jacono to anyone looking for the very best facial plastic surgeon!

Talented and Professional show details Talented and Professional
Jul 5th, 2011

Dr.Jacono agreed to treat me after others turned me away for a revision rhinoplasty. The results are fantastic as are the results of other procedures he's performed including botox and a mini mid-face lift. He is always prompt and professional, caring and responsive. I've had nothing but a great experience with him because I understand the delicate and unpredictable nature of medicine. Dr. Jacono is a world class expert.

My nose collapsed show details My nose collapsed
Jul 1st, 2011

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono because I was unhappy with the shape of my nose. He does not know how to work with ethnic patients. My nose is wider and more bulbous than before. My nose has collapsed on one side and it makes it nearly impossible to breathe. It has been a very depressing experience to go through all of this pain and suffering. I completely agree with the post below who said he is unethical. He does not acknowledge that there is anything wrong when you ask him questions and have concerns. He doesn't care at all if something goes wrong.

Tops show details Tops
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Jacono was honest, put me at ease, worked around my schedule, and has a staff that couldn't be better. Other surgeons I met insisted on a procedure that would require weeks of recuperation. The results I got were great and I was back at work in 4 days!

Terrible experience show details Terrible experience
Jun 25th, 2011

He accepts no responsibility when he makes mistakes, instead tells you to "go somehwere else if you don't like it". He is unethical.

Jun 15th, 2011

Exceeded all of my expectationsAfter going to various consultations I was afraid and anxious about facial plastic surgery. I was getting conflicting information and some surgeons stated that they could not perform the surgery that I wanted. They stated that I did not have enough loose skin to pull back and that I would not have any significant results. Finally I met Dr. Jacono. I was terrified at first but Dr. Jacono put me at ease and I knew that he was honest and sincere when he told me that he could perform the procedure that I wanted with the results that I was looking for. I did the surgery on 6/7/11, one week ago. The results are phenomenal, exceeded my highest expectations and I feel so happy and relieved. I am so grateful to Dr. Jacono. He did exactly what he said he would. He did what other surgeons said could not be done. Dr. Jacono has a gift and I just wish that I had met him years ago because he would have saved me a great deal of anxiety, aggravation, time and money.

Amazing results show details Amazing results
Jun 12th, 2011

I went to a few other surgeons for consultations before meeting Dr. Jacono. None of them felt like the right fit, and I was worried I wouldn't find a doctor that I felt 100% comfortable with. I was so excited and relieved when I met Dr Jacono, because I knew he was the perfect surgeon for me. He understood exactly what I wanted, and everything he said pu

Jun 7th, 2011

I felt comfortable from the start. His staff is friendly and courteous and Dr. Jacono spent time with me, explaining all my options. I am thrilled with my results.

I look like me only younger show details I look like me only younger
Jun 3rd, 2011

Dr. Jacono is the ultimate professional artist. After exhaustive research I chose him to do a miniface/neck lift. The surgical technique he uses left no scar in front of my ear at all. He is more expensive than most but well worth it. He always has time to listen to my concerns and never cuts me short or makes me feel rushed. His attitude translates to the office staff who are caring and friendly.

The Doctor you want for your Face! show details The Doctor you want for your Face!
May 30th, 2011

Dr. Jacono is a caring, personable, highly skilled professional. I am already a year post surgery and he is still checking my progress. My next appointment is in October. I had a mini-face lift, chin implant and neck lift. I couldn't be happier with my results. He isn't cheap. Be prepared to spend....but when you are getting the best of the best, you get what you paid for!

. show details .
May 25th, 2011

My 13 year old daughter got hit in the face with a lacrosse ball and broke her nose. From the second I met Dr. Jacono I knew she was in good hands..and so was I. He was patient and had a great bedside manner with her. He went over the procedure and explained with great detail the importance of fixing it. His staff is courteous and kind and his facility is pristine. I would recommend him and his staff to my family and friends.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION show details PROCEED WITH CAUTION
May 18th, 2011

As it turns out Dr. Jacono's office is also a learning center for up and coming surgeons shame on me for not doing my homework. I was under the impression that I am under his care when in fact I was under the care of one of his protage's. My doctor was very nice and seems to know what he is doing but I never got the real thing so my end results may not be what I expected so far it does not look so good make sure you get the real deal.

May 5th, 2011

WOW!!!!! He is an ARTIST.... From the moment I had my consult with Dr. Jacono I knew he was the one I was going to have fix my nose. About a year ago I underwent Rhinoplasty with a surgeon that screwed me up internally and did not give me great results cosmetically. I knew I needed to get my nose redone, and also wanted to have lower bleph done to remove bags. This time around I made sure I did my research right and came across Dr. Jacono. He did EXACTLY what I wanted and MORE....I am only one week post and I my nose already looks amazing! He was so straight forward and really listened to what I wanted and really performed a master piece. I can't say enough about him and his staff, they are all so wonderful and down to earth....I like that they are so kind when you walk into the office and aren't fake like a bunch of offices out there....They actually really do care about their patients!!!!...His work not only is amazing, but he takes his time with you and makes sure everyone is on the SAME page....When I was going into surgery I knew I was in good hands with everyone there...Cathy, the nurse, she was amazing...Thank you Dr.Jacono for being an artist at cosmetic surgery, you have changed my life! Anyone considering this office, you're in great hands!

A Surgeon who cares... show details A Surgeon who cares...
Apr 13th, 2011

I had a mini-face lift and chin augmentation almost one year ago. I am so glad I listened to Dr. Jacono's suggestion that I get a chin implant, because it has made an amazing difference in my overall appearance. His work is so natural and he gave me the chin that I should have been born with, but wasn't. I highly recommend this wonderful, caring surgeon who spends time with his patients and monitors their progress for well over a year after their surgery. On a scale of 1 to 5, this surgeon is a 10!

Mar 29th, 2011

Dr. Jacono exceeded all of my expectations for facial rejuvenation. He is kind, professional and very talented. His staff is courteous and considerate. I am very pleased with my results. I would highly recommend him to both friends and family members, or anyone for that matter, who is anxious about having facial surgery done!

Dr. Jacono is a Rhinoplasty Genius! show details Dr. Jacono is a Rhinoplasty Genius!
Mar 27th, 2011

I had a Rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono 4 months ago and my results are absolutely beautiful! From the time I met with Dr. Jacono, he was extremely thorough, professional, knowledgable..and overall a really nice guy. I explained that my biggest concern was not to end up with a cookie cutter nose & he gave me exactly what I wanted...a super sexy nose that fits my face perfectly and doesn't look artifical or overdone. The biggest complement to Dr. Jacono's work is that everyone has been telling me how great I look lately, but just can't pinpoint exactaly what's different about me...that it the work of a great surgeon!Dr. Jacono & his staff also make the entire process a very easy & relaxed experience. Everyone was wonderful! I can definitely say that I will be back to Dr. Jacono for all furture procedures and will recommend him to all family & freinds! He is truly an amazing surgeon!

wonderful experience show details wonderful experience
Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr. Jacono is both talented and extremely nice. Sometimes you have to overlook a very intelligent dr.'s bedside manner because he is such a good doctor. Dr. Jacono is extremely talented, and someone you can relate to with ease. He is totally "normal"! I took my child to three doctors before choosing Dr. J. The other two doctors would have done extremely invasive procedures while dr. Jacono's less intrusive surgery accomplished the same operation with much less healing time and MUCH LESS pain. The final product is beautiful and we could not be happier with the outcome. The staff is always courteous, helpful and professional.

rhinoplasty show details rhinoplasty
Mar 14th, 2011

amazing staff- rhinoplasty surgeon with a sterling reputation wonderful service changed my life!

Mar 6th, 2011

HE IS OVERPRICED AND SCREWED UP MY NOSE...DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER USING HIM!

Dr. Jacono rates 4 stars with me show details Dr. Jacono rates 4 stars with me
Mar 6th, 2011

Dr. Jacono is both professional and down to earth. He will spend time answering all your questions and explain the options for your proceedure.

Mar 2nd, 2011

I recently had a midface facelift and eyebrow lift. I couldn't be happier with the results, and recovery time.

Beautiful Rhino!! show details Beautiful Rhino!!
Mar 2nd, 2011

Had a rhinoplasty and chin implant with Dr. Jacono- I am very, very happy with the results. My nose looks very natural and not overdone. The chin implant is conservative and compliments my profile beautifully... excatly what I wanted!

A very happy patient show details A very happy patient
Mar 1st, 2011

I had revision rhinoplasty and chin augmentation performed by Dr. Jacono. Upon my consultation, I felt very comfortable talking to Dr. Jacono on what I was trying to achieve and he took the time to listen and answered all of my questions. And was there for me to answer all my questions and ensure a smooth recovery process. His expertise cannot be duplicated and I was left with a natural appearance that has given me more self-confidence and improved my overall outlook on life. The staff at Dr. Jaconos office is very caring and always took the time to answer any questions that I had from. They were also very flexible around my schedule and had great financing options to meet my budget.I couldnt be happier with the results. With a talented Plastic Surgeon like Dr. Jacono and such a caring staff, there is only one choice for your facial surgeries needs. I highly recommend Dr. Jacono.

truly brilliant work show details truly brilliant work
Feb 17th, 2011

He is absolutely brilliant at what he does. He epitomizes the notion of medicine as an art. And simply put, he is just the best there is in NY.

Jan 27th, 2011

Doctor Jacono is a compassionate and very skilled surgeon. Would recommend him to my family!

Jan 24th, 2011

Dr. Jacono did an amazing job. I will continue to go to him for future procedures.

Fantastic! show details Fantastic!
by Liz B. on Nov 25th, 2010

I am extremely thankful for Dr. Jacono's ability to make me look better than before my mohls surgery for skin cancer. This is the second time in less than 6 years that Dr. Jacono has performed his magic and has made my upper lip and right nostril look normal. Thanks. You are the best!

Great Plastic Surgeon show details Great Plastic Surgeon
Jun 12th, 2010

I went to Dr Jacono for plastic surgery around my eyes. Prior to surgury my eyes had bags and wrinkles around them. Now I have eyes like a 20 year old. If you are considering eyelid surgery, I highly reccomend Dr Jacono. Dont mess around when it comes to your face - HE IS THE BEST!

Dr. Jacono is a Master of Noses show details Dr. Jacono is a Master of Noses
by Laura Alexander on Apr 26th, 2010

I had primary rhinoplasty with Dr. Andrew Jacono three weeks ago, and the results are absolutely amazing. I am thrilled! He is a true genius, and my nose looks very natural.Very warm and personable, he's a wonderful person, and a superb professional. He specializes on facial plastic surgery, and his expertise is unparallelled. I highly recommend Dr. Jacono!He changed my life and I couldn't ever have dreamed that my nose would be so perfect!

A kind, caring and conscientious surgeon. show details A kind, caring and conscientious surgeon.
Jan 17th, 2010

Doctor Jacono performed rhinoplasty surgery on me. He listened to what I wanted and I could not be more thrilled with the results! I look natural and beautiful.He has a great bedside manner and was there for my entire recovery to answer questions and make sure everything was pefect. He is a true artist!

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse