Dr. Andrew Jacono MD Patient Reviews

August 21st, 2017
excellent doctor

August 13th, 2017
Dr Andrew Jacono
I had eyelid and neck surgery and the results were excellent. I highly recommend him.

August 3rd, 2017
Male Facelift With Dr. Jacono MD
I had a face,neck,and eye lift with Dr Jacono in October of 2016 and it has been such a life changing event that its difficult to express in words how happy I am ! Let me first say that not only Dr Jacono was more than awesome but his whole staff from the ladies at the reception desk to his main assistant. My surgery went well and I am so very pleased with the results. I have waited for a while to write this review so that my comments come from the from the whole experience, start to completion of the whole process and from my heart. I could not have picked a better doctor! Now, when people find out that I'm 60 they don't believe it. What he and his staff have given me is a gift! Thank You ++++

July 21st, 2017
REVIEW OF DR. ANDREW JACONO FOR REVISION RHINOPLASTY PROCEDURE
After the very disappointing results of a botched rhinoplasty with another surgeon in California years ago, I was very wary of the idea of having to undergo a second procedure where I would have to spend more money and risk the same disappointing results , and I wondered if correcting the numerous problems from the first surgery was even a possibility. I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Jacono, as I had read a lot of great things about him, and was drawn to the fact that his specialty was revision rhinoplasty. After having my consultation and surgery done with Dr. Jacono, I could not believe the results of the surgery. He corrected all the major flaws of my nose, included the added flaws from the initIal botched rhinoplasty. While having to undergo a revision rhinoplasty is not something anyone looks forward to, I was thrilled to find Dr. Jacono and completely elated upon seeing the results of the surgery. I now wake up each day no longer concerned over the appearance of my nose or constantly wondering if it's the first thing people notice about me. I know there are many options when it comes to picking a plastic surgeon, but having seen firsthand the talent of an incredibly skilled surgeon such as Dr. Jacono everyday when I wake up and look in the mirror, I am convinced I could not have picked a better doctor for the procedure. I am extremely thankful for everything Dr. Jacono did to restore my confidence, and certainly feel indebted to him for the improved quality of life I now have following the surgery. It was a privilege having my surgery done by such a friendly, down to earth, but most importantly skilled, surgeon like Dr. Andrew Jacono. I could not be happier with the results, and I would strongly recommend him to anyone having the same procedure.

July 18th, 2017
My daughter had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono (after a previous failed surgery) and he was one the most professional, competent, and truly caring doctors. His work was impeccable and my daughter is thrilled with the results. Prior to surgery she could not breathe and was self conscious about the appearance of her nose. Now she is more self confident and outgoing. I would recommend him to all. Top notch!

July 16th, 2017
Dr. Jacono is an artist of the highest level and capability.
I am so happy to write a glowing review of my recent experience with Dr. Andrew Jacono. I can't say enough about my experience with Dr. Jacono and his staff because it was truly wonderful and 100% successful. I was unhappy with a pervious rhinoplasty and spent over a year looking for the right surgeon to fix what had been done. I met and received consults from over seven of the best plastic surgeons I could find in New York City but I still felt uncertain. I then met Dr. Jacono. He was extremely patient with my concerns and listened carefully to me explain my skepticism of undergoing a second procedure. He then explained how he would approach my surgery and it was with a strategically different method than I had heard at any of my other consults. I knew then I had found the right surgeon to achieve the results I wanted and hoped for. But what's even better were the results. I couldn't be happier with my new nose. He did and incredible job, with through follow up appointments Dr. Jacono is an artist of the highest level and capability. His expertise is matched by his kind, caring and humorous personality. The follow up visits were through and a pleasure. I knew he wanted me to be completely satisfied with the results and I am. I would highly recommend him to my closest family and friends. Thank you so much, Dr. Jacono. You are absolutely the very best.

July 15th, 2017
Wonderfully talented!

June 27th, 2017
REVIEW OF DR ANDREW JACONO Facelift and lips lift"
I went to see Dr Jacano because I had a problem with my lips and my smile no longer existed. Dr Jacono performed a Lip Lift and then other fittings next to the lips. I feel very happy about his work. I am very grateful and so full of joy as to your attention. I felt so comfortable and so relaxed and knew I was in safe hands. As for the revision of the Facelift and arrangement of my ears looks Amazing. I give a thousand percent thanks to my precious Dr Jacono! I also feel part of his family because of the trust he has given me and he continues to treat me. You will always be my doctor for life. I know that when I have to do any other surgery in the future I would not think twice about considering you. I feel blessed by the revision surgery on the face and lips. I can say from the bottom of my Heart that I couldn't be happier for this surgery. Also thank to your staff for the Treatment they gave me. I highly recommend Dr Jacono who is clearly a gifted surgeon. Thank you Again my precious doctor Jacono.

June 15th, 2017
Beautiful job with my revision rhinoplasty
Dr. Jacono made me feel super confident and at-ease with my decision to do a revision rhinoplasty. Everyone in his office from the receptionist to the nurse made me feel confident. A few weeks after surgery, my nose looks completely natural with everyone telling me I looked great and not noticing what I had done! As someone who had a rhinoplasty done before and hated how it looked, he fixed it and me feel a lot better about how I looked, especially since the rhinoplasty looks completely natural. I would recommend Dr. Jacono to anyone because he cares about his patients and does a spectacular job.

June 5th, 2017
I was apprehensive and did not know what to expect at my initial consultation, but the professional ,knowledgable staff at Dr. Jocono's office help alleviate any apprehension I had. Dr Jacono performed my surgery and I couldn't be any happier,he is an amazing surgeon , I look as if I have lost 15 years off my appearance..I would highly recommend Dr. J

May 23rd, 2017
Facelift. Feeling beautiful again !!!!
Plastic Surgery sounds scary. I never thought I would go through with it until I found Dr. Jacono. I was treated with kindness and patience as I asked many questions. From my initial contact with Dr Jacono all the way to my post op visit his advice and professionalism was truly valued. Dr. jacono possesses the gift so you can rest at ease, your results will be those you desire ..... and more than your expectations. I traveled from Arizona to have Dr Jacono make me beautiful.

April 29th, 2017
Botched eyelid surgery
Complete nightmare experiance from beginning to end with Doctor Jacono. He was too aggressive with me and removed too much skin and fat leaving me with ectropin, retraction, ptosis, and scleral show. Those are all terms you do not want to become familiar with after your blephroplasty eyelid surgery. He's was a butcher with the my eyes. No precision, no gentle touch, just too much resection and an amateur approach to my eyelid. I now need eyelid reconstruction thanks to his poor work. When things go bad, he changes and becomes defensive and deflective. It's so difficult when you see your own doctor you put your trust in turn on you. He will do or say anything to protect his reputation. I made the biggest mistake of my life by choosing Doctor Jacono. I didn't do my homework and fell for his marketing. I went into this uneducated and completely trusted the Doctors judgment. He lacks moral stand you would expect a Doctor to have. His main concern is his reputation and to keep his reputation and avoid court cases and complaints. To me he is a danger. Do extensive homework on him before you choosing a surgeon. If I new then what I knew now, I wouldn't even have consulted with him.