Dr. Andrew Jacono MD Patient Reviews

• 246 reviews

no change

Rhinoplasty
My rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono was the best decision I ever made in my life. Without trauma, without pain and with the best care and attention of the world. Thank you and all of your team.

Facelift review of Dr Jacono
Being that I am a beauty enthusiast I have followed the career of Dr. Jacono for many years, I keep abreast of his many magazine contributions and have read his books. When I felt the time was right I knew I would seek his expertise. One look at his gallery and you can understand why he would be the best choice for a more youthful yet natural facial procedure. In mentioning to some close friends my decision to move forward with a lift everyone knew someone who went to doctors X Y and Z and urged me to see their suggested doctors for my lift. Of course I checked those doctors out online and was seriously unimpressed. From my first call to Dr. Jacono's office I was greeted very cordially and all my questions were answered. I even asked for a ballpark quote of fees, as this procedure would be quite the financial undertaking for me, and received that answer as well. Dr Jacono's office staff is amazing, patient and knowledgeable. He is warm and comforting and 5 minutes into my consultation I felt I had a new friend. Surgery day was exciting and I left his state of the art surgi-center feeling great! During my next day post-op visit the results could already be seen! I am almost 3 weeks post-op now and and I am still regularly scheduled for more follow up visits. I am told I look at least 20 years younger! I feel great and I was happy to learn that I will be monitored by Dr. Jacono for a year. Thanks goodness because I would truly miss seeing my new friend! Oh, and I'd also miss the Lindor truffles at the front desk! :)

February 13th, 2017
Dr. Jacono is a miracle worker!
Dr. Andrew Jacono is extraordinary on so many levels. Not only is he the BEST plastic surgeon, but he is also kind, compassionate, understanding, and a master in the art of aesthetic beauty. Twenty nine years ago, I underwent my first rhinoplasty surgery. There was nothing unusual or demanding about my case – I just wanted a smaller nose. Unfortunately, my surgery was completely botched: too much cartilage had been removed, especially on one side, and I was left with a pinched, lopsided nose. I was mortified! I knew something had to be done to fix it, so the next year, I found a different doctor to perform reconstructive surgery. The result was only slightly better; however, my nose was still collapsed on one side. Over the years, my condition worsened. In addition to the emotional distress caused by the visual imbalance, I experienced physical pain from the scar tissue inside my nose. My breathing passages were blocked, and I often suffered from terrible sinus infections. It was obvious that I would need another surgery, but I feared the repercussions of having a third rhinoplasty. That’s why I waited nearly thirty years to try again. I didn’t know whom I could trust, or who would be able to repair such damage. So I went online and typed in “Best Reconstructive Rhinoplasty Surgeons in the World” and Dr. Jacono was at the top of the list. After reading all of the positive reviews about him and seeing the before and after photos of patients with situations similar to mine, I booked a consultation right away and flew across the country to see him. I was not disappointed! Within minutes of meeting Dr. Jacono, I knew he was the right surgeon, and that he would be able to help me. Before I even told him what I was having trouble with and what I wished to have done, he told me what was wrong and self-assuredly explained how he would go about repairing the damage. He knew exactly what to do! Dr. Jacono’s calm demeanor, as well as his confidence in his abilities, put me completely at ease. In addition, his medical training, knowledge, experience, and accolades confirm that he is a preeminent doctor. The result: my expectations have been far exceeded! I can breathe better than I have in decades, and I no longer get infections. My nose is beautiful, straight, even, and it’s the perfect size for my face. I now have the confidence to look directly at people when I’m talking with them, instead of turning sideways so that they don’t notice my collapsed, crooked nose. I have the nose I always wanted! Dr. Jacono is a miracle worker! I knew that he was the most qualified plastic surgeon when I met him, and he proved it to me with his beautiful work. I would never trust any other surgeon to touch my face, and I highly recommend him to anyone considering primary or reconstructive facial plastic surgery. Dr. Jacono is simply the best!

February 12th, 2017
I have been wanting to do my nose for as long as I can remember. And when the time came for selecting a doctor, Dr. Jacono was my first and only choice. The consultation was straight to the point; he listened and put his professional input but ultimately it's what you truly want for yourself . You feel as if you a are a VIP patient throughout the whole process; getting mailed instructions and detailed directions prior and post surgery. This was my first surgery so I was quite nervous; however the staff was so welcoming and the process was done efficiently. The recovery time was not terrible, Dr Jacono was there for every post op appointment to make sure the healing process went well. After about a month with still a fairly swollen nose, I can say I'm absolutely in love with it, it's exactly how I wanted it, maybe even better. If you want a plastic surgeon that hears YOU, stick with Dr. Jacono.

February 9th, 2017
Wonderful, caring, dedicated doctor. Highly recommend.

February 7th, 2017
Dr Jacono Best Surgeon Ever!
Thank you, Dr. Jacono for restoring my confidence and giving me the nose I've always wanted. You are truly the best surgeon in the world!

February 4th, 2017
Fabulous Surgeon!
I've wanted to fix my crooked chin since I can remember and tried with another surgeon about 10 years ago who told me she could fix it but after surgery informed me she failed. This, I later found out, was because she didn't have the proper machinery and had tried to use a chisel. I consulted with Dr. Jacono who immediately told me that he had the proper machinery, he could fix it, and he would also fix the less than great mini-face lift the previous doctor had performed. Dr. Jacono kept his promises! My chin is now beautiful (and SYMMETRICAL!) and the mini face lift is far superior to the last one. He even fixed the botched area behind my ears. Dr. Jacono really knows his stuff and is an extremely talented surgeon who I HIGHLY recommend. He also has a wonderful bedside manner and put me very much at ease. I chose to be awake for this operation (with help from some Valium) and he kept me informed of his progress. He and his other doctors and nurses in the OR were wonderful, calming, and kind, exactly what you want when you are going under the knife! So glad I found him, chose him, and trusted him with my face.

Life Changed in 15 mins
I have wanted rhinoplasty surgery since before I can imagine. However, I cannot afford the time needed for surgery and recovery. I started investigating non-surgical rhinoplasty. Even though results are not permanent, they are long enough that I wanted someone with a good reputation and with a good resume to perform it. I started googling and was not sure who to go with. Then whilst on a Delta flight and reading the Sky magazine, I saw Dr. Jacono was advertised as on of America's Top doctors. So I started specifically to research Dr. Jacono and contacted his office for an appointment. His office was responsive and patient in helping me find an appointment time that would suit my busy schedule. When I arrived at Dr. Jacono's office, I was greeted with a smile and immediately made to feel welcome and comfortable. I found Dr. Jacono not only to be warm but also very honest about the possibilities and limitations of non-surgical rhinoplasty. He took the time to show me different outcomes and explained what he could do to help change the shape of my nose. Within 15 mins, after a life time of being self-conscious, Dr. Jacono had straightened and lifted the tip of my nose. He very attentively made sure I was okay, even though the procedure was not invasive and told me to contact him if I had any post procedure questions. It may have only been a 15 min procedure, but it was a life changing one. I will definitely be back when these injections wear off. Thank you Dr. Jacono, you definitely have a happy and now life long patient!

January 27th, 2017
Dr Jacono is an amazing surgeon and he has a caring staff
I went to Dr Jacono for a hair transplant procedure. He had a very confident bedside manner and I knew right away that this was the surgeon i wanted to perform my hair transplant procedure. His staff was warm and very caring and they answered all of my questions and concerns that I had leading up to my scheduled procedure date. I cant say enough about how smooth everything went. He has his own state of the art surgical facility at his office and the nursing staff treated me like a king. Its been a little over a year now and all I can say is WOW. I no longer have a bald spot in my crown and my widow's peak and hairline have both increased by about an inch. This was the best decision I ever made. Thank you Dr. Jacono for giving me back my hair and my confidence!

DR. ANDREW JACONO RHINOPLASTY
I recently had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Andrew Jacono. After meeting with two other doctors that didn't feel right I was scared I wouldn't find a doctor I would feel comfortable with. But meeting with Dr. Jacono took all my fears away. Dr. Jacono's work, energy and personality is unparalleled to any other doctor. I feel very blessed to have found such an amazing doctor. From my results to my experience with him and his staff I am so happy. The moment I walked into his office I felt comfortable and excited about the process. Even as I was about to go into the operating room, a time where I always imagined being nervous and scared, I was completely happy, relaxed and excited all due to Dr. Jacono and his staff. Dr. Jacono was extremely kind, professional and very warm. He listened to everything I wanted and delivered everything I was looking for and more. My nose is absolutely beautiful thanks to him. Not only is he a doctor, but also a true artist and has an amazing esthetic eye. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends. He is THE BEST OF THE BEST! I am so grateful beyond words to Dr. Jacono.

January 20th, 2017
GLOWING REVIEW OF DR ANDREW JACONO
Dr. Jacono is humorous, he is one of those GEM Physician's that are easy to talk to. Most importantly, he KNOWS what he is doing and he does it INCREDIBLY WELL. Dr. Jacono is hands down the creme de la creme in rhinoplasty. His expertise, adept skill and aesthetic eye coalesce to bring about the transformation you dreamed about for your new face and nose. His craftsmanship are equal to none! THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS AFTER MY SURGERY. THANK YOU FOR MY NEW NOSE - I SIMPLY LOVE IT. THANK YOU, DR JACONO!

January 15th, 2017
Review of Dr. Andrew Jacono, Rhinoplasty
Dr. Jacono did not just give me a perfect nose. He gave me a perfect nose tailored to fit my face. It looks beautiful, natural, and unique. An individual creation meant just for me. Based on my experience, Dr. Jacono demonstrates excellence in his craft and field. He exudes intelligence, confidence, passion, and pride in his work, which I find very inspiring as a student. He possesses a plethora of knowledge and understands the face like no one else I have ever met. He works quickly and efficiently, yet I did not feel like just another patient. He made sure he understood what I wanted, and, with his expertise, brought my wishes to life giving me a very personalized experience. Within the parameters upon which we agreed, he altered my nose only to enhance my individual beauty. I felt relaxed and safe under his care both in office visits and for surgery. My recovery following surgery was definitely not a walk in the park. However, I did get through it. Despite the hard recovery, I still think it was worth it. Dr. Jacono not only changed my face, he changed my life. Before my rhinoplasty, I felt the nose on my face was a mountainous eyesore. Now, even with the swelling, my nose is petite, beautiful, feminine, and the one that perfectly fits my face. It is the nose I always wished to see in the mirror. I finally feel pretty, and have more self-confidence in how I look. A smaller nose gave me a bigger presence. Thank you, Dr. Jacono!