Overall Review

December 6th, 2016
Dr Jacono full facial plastic surgeon
The best surgeon ever for facial reconstructed surgery, he gave me a look so young and natural that doesn't have a plastic look. He fixed issues that other doctors caused and he made me look over 25 years younger which is amazing!

November 27th, 2016
Dr Andrew Jacono Rhinoplasty
I always wanted to change my nose but never got the courage to do it until earlier this year. After seeing 3 other doctors I met Dr Jacono. At our first meeting, Dr Jacono, made me feel at ease, he is a very genuine and relaxed doctor who listened to me and immediately understood what I wanted!! During my research I read many testimonials talking about the chemistry you get with your doctor; after my first consult with Dr Jacono I felt very reassured and knew I could really trust him!! He simply gave me his opinion of what he could do and what would look good on me and I was thinking “Yes, that’s exactly what I wanted to hear!” I didn’t have any complications after the surgery and just two months later my nose is looking amazing! All my friends (who I haven’t told) ask whether I changed my hair recently or they comment on my great outfit! It’s such a confidence boost to finally have the nose I always wanted! I am soo happy I chose Dr Jacono and would recommend him to everyone! Thank you Dr Jacono and thank you to your fantastic team!

November 25th, 2016
I am happy to express my great appreciation to Dr.A.Jacono for his outstanding Facelift with excellent results.I look great ,the results exceeded all my hopes and expectations.Going into Surgery with huge concerns, and anxiety,I quickly reached a state of confidence based on my observation of the professionalism and care provided by Dr.Jacono and his team.Speaking as a Medical Doctor,, I can recommend without hesitation the services of Dr.A. Jacono.He is the DOCTOR'S DOCTOR.

November 19th, 2016
My eye lift surgery results were exactly what I had hoped for.. I am very pleased

November 18th, 2016
I am now 8 weeks post-op and I can say that having a facelift done by Dr. Jacono is one of the very best decisions I have ever made. From my first consultation he made me feel relaxed and confident. The day of my surgery was amazing. His facility is beautiful with state of the art operating rooms and recovery room. I have worked in hospitals for 30 years and I can honestly say that the staff at Dr. Jacono’s is the best I have ever seen. The anesthesiologist, OR nurses, recovery room nurses and his fellow were all ultimate, caring professionals. I chose to stay overnight in his recovery room which was a smart decision as I had continuous care throughout the night. I healed rapidly and with minimal discomfort. Dr. Jacono’s skill as a surgeon and the technique he has developed are, without any doubt, the best in his field. I look 20 years younger and at the same time completely natural and with no sign that I had surgery. To any man who is undecided or fearful about having cosmetic surgery I would say “Just do it.” And do it with Andrew Jacono. You will smile at yourself every time you look in a mirror and be happy you did. Honestly.

November 17th, 2016
As a 67 Yr old male, I was unhappy with the signs of aging developing in my face, neck and eyes. But, with little hair, I was concerned that my sutures would be visible, and I wouldnt look natural. With no makeup or hair to help me along, I sought out the best plastic surgeon I could find to make this successful. I chose Dr Jacono for his amazing results, credentials and experience. His professionalism, demeanor and care was outstanding, and its clear why he is a leader in his field. I had a deep plane facelift, and lower lid tightening, and couldnt be happier with the results. Its only 6 weeks so far, and I am almost fully healed, look younger, natural and totally rejuvenated. I would highly recommend Dr Jacono for any facial plastic surgery procedure.

November 17th, 2016
When I was younger, I broke my nose and my parents entrusted a doctor at a very well known hosoital to fix it. I'm not sure what he did, but he definitely did not fix it actually I think he made it worse. Fast forward many years later I had enough of it and wanted it fixed the right way. I went online for a few months and researched many doctors and and their patient reviews. Finally,I was ready to book my first consultation, so I traveled to NYC to see Dr Jacono. During my consultantion with Dr Jacono, he answered all my questions no matter how silly they might have been. I was very adamant, that I did not want a fake or pointy looking nose and he assured me it would not be. We looked at the computer and figured out what my perfect nose would look like. That was my one and only consultation, I knew he was right doctor for me. I have a few kids at home so going into surgery I was very nervous about something happening to me. His whole office from front desk to the OR staff was so kind and reassuring. Recovery was a breeze all I took was tylonal for pain. A week later the cast came off and it was love at first sight! I just had my 4 week post op apt, he tells me it's still swollen, but I can't see it! Even if the swelling he says I have never went away I would still be beyond thrilled. It looks so natural and fits my face perfectly. Not only is Dr Jacono a fantastic doctor and artist, he is a nice guy with a great personality. He takes time with you during your apointments and doesn't shove you out the door. I honestly get the impression that he does his job, because he likes helping people and changing their lives not all about the $$.. If you are looking for rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty look no further... you found him Dr Jacono!

October 20th, 2016
Review of Dr. Andrew Jacono, M.A.D.E Lift and Lateral Lift
This was by far the most comfortable, professional, non pressured environment I had ever experienced. Starting with the initial consultation with Dr. Jacono, to the tour of the facility, to the aftercare, it all has been superb. Although Dr. Jacono sees hundreds of patients, the time he spends with you are focused and uninterrupted. He makes you feel special and truly wants you to be the best you can be. I am writing this review 6 weeks post op and I can hardly belief how fast the healing process is taking place. I wake up every day excited to see the continuing changes! Both procedures were done under local anesthesia so I was awake throughout the procedure. Rest assured, it wasn't scary and there was no pain felt at all during the procedures. Dr. Jacono is rated one of the best surgeons in the U.S. and abroad and has patients fly in from all over the world for his expertise and skill. His eye for detail, precision and symmetry can't be denied. Take a look at the photos of hundreds of his patients, photos don't lie. He will, without a shadow of a doubt remain my Dr. for any future cosmetic facial procedures. And that, by far, is the best testimonial one can give!

October 17th, 2016
Highly skilled AND a most caring compassionate doctor!
I must say, when i was looking into plastic surgeons, I wanted someone with a high level of experience, skills and talent. Never did i imagine the same person to possess all of those skills along with compassion and excellent personal attention. Dr Jacono is a highly sought after surgeon with a very busy practice. His staff are very well selected people who are caring and excellent at what they do to support him. . I am still in the early stages of healing but know that i can reach him and receive important feedback when i need it. I only wish more doctors could have the combination of wonderful qualities that Dr Jacono has!

October 4th, 2016
amazing results
I had a neck lift and my eyes done due to large weight loss and the results were terrific and NATURAL. Everyone said I looked great but could not put a finger on why.

September 15th, 2016
53 year old facelift
It is not often I write a review but this time I felt it was warranted. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Jacono. I actually saw an acquaintance of mine who I hadn’t seen in a while. He was honest with me and told me he had a facelift. I was absolutely astonished at how natural he looked. Once he told me I realized the difference. I immediately asked for his surgeon’s name and that is how I came to see Dr. Jacono. I was thinking about a facelift for at least a few years (I am 56 yrs young) and I was honestly scared to death. I have seen SO much bad plastic surgery—obvious, pulled, unnatural work—even bordering on the grotesque. That was out of the question for me. I met with Dr. Jacono and was immediately drawn to his down-to-earth personality. I took the plunge with confidence. My surgery results were fantastic and I can look in the mirror and be happy again. My post surgery care was also superb. His office staff was attentive, professional and compassionate, as was he. I had my facelift and three weeks later was on vacation with my cousin. She didn’t even realize that I had had any work done. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jacono, both for his expertise and compassion.

September 15th, 2016
Review of Dr. Andrew Jacono, Male Rhinoplasty
I had both functional and aesthetic issues that needed to be addressed. I had a badly deviated septum and a nose that, well--how to say?--needed some work. I discussed the issues with other surgeons. I walked away from those discussions troubled because the others seemed to understand either the functional issues or the aesthetic ones but not both. Fortunately, I at length found Dr. Jacono who is certified as an ENT and Plastic Surgeon. His understanding of the functional and aesthetic issues inspired enormous confidence. On the aesthetic side, as a middle aged man, I did not want to fundamentally alter the structure of my face, I did not, in short, want a "nose job" look. Dr. Jacono surpassed all expectations that I had. He corrected my functional issues--I can breathe again! And his artistry and skill in reshaping my nose yielded a subtle, natural look of EXACTLY the sort I had hoped. His really is an extraordinary talent. I cannot thank him enough nor recommend him highly enough.