Dr. Andrew Jacono MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 15th, 2017
Review of Dr. Andrew Jacono, Rhinoplasty
Dr. Jacono did not just give me a perfect nose. He gave me a perfect nose tailored to fit my face. It looks beautiful, natural, and unique. An individual creation meant just for me. Based on my experience, Dr. Jacono demonstrates excellence in his craft and field. He exudes intelligence, confidence, passion, and pride in his work, which I find very inspiring as a student. He possesses a plethora of knowledge and understands the face like no one else I have ever met. He works quickly and efficiently, yet I did not feel like just another patient. He made sure he understood what I wanted, and, with his expertise, brought my wishes to life giving me a very personalized experience. Within the parameters upon which we agreed, he altered my nose only to enhance my individual beauty. I felt relaxed and safe under his care both in office visits and for surgery. My recovery following surgery was definitely not a walk in the park. However, I did get through it. Despite the hard recovery, I still think it was worth it. Dr. Jacono not only changed my face, he changed my life. Before my rhinoplasty, I felt the nose on my face was a mountainous eyesore. Now, even with the swelling, my nose is petite, beautiful, feminine, and the one that perfectly fits my face. It is the nose I always wished to see in the mirror. I finally feel pretty, and have more self-confidence in how I look. A smaller nose gave me a bigger presence. Thank you, Dr. Jacono!

January 2nd, 2017
Amazing Natural Results!
This was my first ever cosmetic procedure and I was very nervous about the whole process. I have been considering rhinoplasty for many years as my nose has aged overtime and doesn’t quite look like what it used to. Luckily, my sister went to Dr. Jacono for rhinoplasty and had terrific, natural results so I decided to book a consultation. When I first met with him, he put me at ease right away as he started to examine my nose. As we began to discuss the procedure, I felt confident that this was the doctor I wanted to move forward with. He was thorough, knew right away what needed to be done yet listened to what I wanted to change. What I especially liked about Dr. Jacono is that he doesn’t take a “cookie cutter” approach and truly listens to what you want the outcome to look like while providing his own recommendations. He favors a natural end result which can be hard to find with plastic surgeons these days. It has now been 6 weeks after my surgery and I am literally amazed at the incredible results I have. My nose has never looked better….what I love is that he managed to still maintain the overall look of my nose yet perfect it on a way where it looks so natural…it truly is a better version of my nose. I could have never imagined that I would have such great results. Even better, nobody has even noticed yet people have commented that I look especially great these days but they can’t seem to put their finger on why. Dr. Jacono is that good. His extensive experience and knowledge has truly lead him to be one of the best doctors in his field to deliver natural results. He is an artist and at the top of his game. If you are considering a cosmetic procedure, I highly recommend Dr. Jacono. He is an amazingly talented surgeon that will give you the exact results you want. I am so thankful that I chose him and can honestly say that if you choose him as well, you will not be disappointed! I will forever be grateful for how wonderful he has made me look and feel!

December 30th, 2016
Outstanding doctor - highly recommended
I was very nervous about having this surgery done and wasn't sure what to expect. After I met Dr Jacono, I found him to be very confident and he helped put me and my family at ease. I felt very good and went ahead with the procedure with no issues. Indeed he is a great surgeon. I really am very happy with the result. and feel lucky to find him. He is very talented and I recommend him to everyone

December 29th, 2016
Dr Andrew Jacono M.A.D.E facelift & Rhinoplasty
Dr Jacono gave me my confidence back! I could not be more impressed with my results. The care I received from my initial consult, surgery, and follow up visits was beyond reproach. I had zero reservations putting my faith and my face :) in his truly gifted hands. I wanted to look natural and still like myself. My results are amazing! I look 15 years younger and better than I did back then! Go to his website and see the images for yourself. Dr Jacono lived up to my expectations and then some. Forever grateful!

December 16th, 2016
Eye Lift
I am very happy with the result of my eye bag surgery. I could not have picked a more competent surgeon to do this procedure on me. He listens and is easy to talk to. His staff is friendly and professional. The follow-up has been great as well.

December 6th, 2016
Dr Jacono full facial plastic surgeon
The best surgeon ever for facial reconstructed surgery, he gave me a look so young and natural that doesn't have a plastic look. He fixed issues that other doctors caused and he made me look over 25 years younger which is amazing!

November 27th, 2016
Dr Andrew Jacono Rhinoplasty
I always wanted to change my nose but never got the courage to do it until earlier this year. After seeing 3 other doctors I met Dr Jacono. At our first meeting, Dr Jacono, made me feel at ease, he is a very genuine and relaxed doctor who listened to me and immediately understood what I wanted!! During my research I read many testimonials talking about the chemistry you get with your doctor; after my first consult with Dr Jacono I felt very reassured and knew I could really trust him!! He simply gave me his opinion of what he could do and what would look good on me and I was thinking “Yes, that’s exactly what I wanted to hear!” I didn’t have any complications after the surgery and just two months later my nose is looking amazing! All my friends (who I haven’t told) ask whether I changed my hair recently or they comment on my great outfit! It’s such a confidence boost to finally have the nose I always wanted! I am soo happy I chose Dr Jacono and would recommend him to everyone! Thank you Dr Jacono and thank you to your fantastic team!

November 25th, 2016
I am happy to express my great appreciation to Dr.A.Jacono for his outstanding Facelift with excellent results.I look great ,the results exceeded all my hopes and expectations.Going into Surgery with huge concerns, and anxiety,I quickly reached a state of confidence based on my observation of the professionalism and care provided by Dr.Jacono and his team.Speaking as a Medical Doctor,, I can recommend without hesitation the services of Dr.A. Jacono.He is the DOCTOR'S DOCTOR.

November 19th, 2016
My eye lift surgery results were exactly what I had hoped for.. I am very pleased

November 18th, 2016
I am now 8 weeks post-op and I can say that having a facelift done by Dr. Jacono is one of the very best decisions I have ever made. From my first consultation he made me feel relaxed and confident. The day of my surgery was amazing. His facility is beautiful with state of the art operating rooms and recovery room. I have worked in hospitals for 30 years and I can honestly say that the staff at Dr. Jacono’s is the best I have ever seen. The anesthesiologist, OR nurses, recovery room nurses and his fellow were all ultimate, caring professionals. I chose to stay overnight in his recovery room which was a smart decision as I had continuous care throughout the night. I healed rapidly and with minimal discomfort. Dr. Jacono’s skill as a surgeon and the technique he has developed are, without any doubt, the best in his field. I look 20 years younger and at the same time completely natural and with no sign that I had surgery. To any man who is undecided or fearful about having cosmetic surgery I would say “Just do it.” And do it with Andrew Jacono. You will smile at yourself every time you look in a mirror and be happy you did. Honestly.

November 17th, 2016
As a 67 Yr old male, I was unhappy with the signs of aging developing in my face, neck and eyes. But, with little hair, I was concerned that my sutures would be visible, and I wouldnt look natural. With no makeup or hair to help me along, I sought out the best plastic surgeon I could find to make this successful. I chose Dr Jacono for his amazing results, credentials and experience. His professionalism, demeanor and care was outstanding, and its clear why he is a leader in his field. I had a deep plane facelift, and lower lid tightening, and couldnt be happier with the results. Its only 6 weeks so far, and I am almost fully healed, look younger, natural and totally rejuvenated. I would highly recommend Dr Jacono for any facial plastic surgery procedure.

November 17th, 2016
When I was younger, I broke my nose and my parents entrusted a doctor at a very well known hosoital to fix it. I'm not sure what he did, but he definitely did not fix it actually I think he made it worse. Fast forward many years later I had enough of it and wanted it fixed the right way. I went online for a few months and researched many doctors and and their patient reviews. Finally,I was ready to book my first consultation, so I traveled to NYC to see Dr Jacono. During my consultantion with Dr Jacono, he answered all my questions no matter how silly they might have been. I was very adamant, that I did not want a fake or pointy looking nose and he assured me it would not be. We looked at the computer and figured out what my perfect nose would look like. That was my one and only consultation, I knew he was right doctor for me. I have a few kids at home so going into surgery I was very nervous about something happening to me. His whole office from front desk to the OR staff was so kind and reassuring. Recovery was a breeze all I took was tylonal for pain. A week later the cast came off and it was love at first sight! I just had my 4 week post op apt, he tells me it's still swollen, but I can't see it! Even if the swelling he says I have never went away I would still be beyond thrilled. It looks so natural and fits my face perfectly. Not only is Dr Jacono a fantastic doctor and artist, he is a nice guy with a great personality. He takes time with you during your apointments and doesn't shove you out the door. I honestly get the impression that he does his job, because he likes helping people and changing their lives not all about the $$.. If you are looking for rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty look no further... you found him Dr Jacono!