Dr. Andrew Jacono MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Great Neck, NY

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
Beautiful job with my revision rhinoplasty
Dr. Jacono made me feel super confident and at-ease with my decision to do a revision rhinoplasty. Everyone in his office from the receptionist to the nurse made me feel confident. A few weeks after surgery, my nose looks completely natural with everyone telling me I looked great and not noticing what I had done! As someone who had a rhinoplasty done before and hated how it looked, he fixed it and me feel a lot better about how I looked, especially since the rhinoplasty looks completely natural. I would recommend Dr. Jacono to anyone because he cares about his patients and does a spectacular job.

June 5th, 2017
I was apprehensive and did not know what to expect at my initial consultation, but the professional ,knowledgable staff at Dr. Jocono's office help alleviate any apprehension I had. Dr Jacono performed my surgery and I couldn't be any happier,he is an amazing surgeon , I look as if I have lost 15 years off my appearance..I would highly recommend Dr. J

May 23rd, 2017
Facelift. Feeling beautiful again !!!!
Plastic Surgery sounds scary. I never thought I would go through with it until I found Dr. Jacono. I was treated with kindness and patience as I asked many questions. From my initial contact with Dr Jacono all the way to my post op visit his advice and professionalism was truly valued. Dr. jacono possesses the gift so you can rest at ease, your results will be those you desire ..... and more than your expectations. I traveled from Arizona to have Dr Jacono make me beautiful.

April 29th, 2017
Botched eyelid surgery
Complete nightmare experiance from beginning to end with Doctor Jacono. He was too aggressive with me and removed too much skin and fat leaving me with ectropin, retraction, ptosis, and scleral show. Those are all terms you do not want to become familiar with after your blephroplasty eyelid surgery. He's was a butcher with the my eyes. No precision, no gentle touch, just too much resection and an amateur approach to my eyelid. I now need eyelid reconstruction thanks to his poor work. When things go bad, he changes and becomes defensive and deflective. It's so difficult when you see your own doctor you put your trust in turn on you. He will do or say anything to protect his reputation. I made the biggest mistake of my life by choosing Doctor Jacono. I didn't do my homework and fell for his marketing. I went into this uneducated and completely trusted the Doctors judgment. He lacks moral stand you would expect a Doctor to have. His main concern is his reputation and to keep his reputation and avoid court cases and complaints. To me he is a danger. Do extensive homework on him before you choosing a surgeon. If I new then what I knew now, I wouldn't even have consulted with him.

April 27th, 2017
Review of Dr Jacono/Facelift and Eyelid Lift
I couldn’t be more pleased with the results of my surgery with Dr. Jacono. I am 54 years old and had a facelift and eyelid lift. Within only a little more than week of my surgery, I was already thrilled with the results. Friends and family members all complimented me profusely on how wonderful I looked. I tracked my progress on a daily basis and noted with immense satisfaction great daily improvements in my appearance as the healing process progressed. As of this writing, I am now 3 weeks post surgery and could not be happier with the results. I still look like myself, yet significantly younger. The sagging in my neck and under my chin has been completely eradicated and my profile is now similar to that of my 25 year old daughter. My eyelids no longer droop and I love how my eyes now look. In fact, I feel like I can go completely without eye makeup and still look good! Dr. Jacono and his entire staff were wonderful. I received excellent care throughout the process. Dr. Jacono came highly recommended to me by my personal physician and the experience with Dr. Jacono greatly exceeded my expectations. I went into this process with trepidation, but I can say without reservation that I highly recommend Dr. Jacono, who is clearly a very gifted and skilled surgeon and caring doctor.

April 22nd, 2017
Facelift
Dr Jacono did an amazing job on my face and neck. He took great care of me from the beginning to the finish. I would highly recommend him.

April 22nd, 2017
Review of dr Andrew jacono non surgical eye lift
He did an amazing job! Would highly recommend!

April 3rd, 2017
Amazing facelift and eyelift
I was referred to Dr. Jacono by my nephew, who is an ear nose and throat surgeon. He told me Dr. Jacono is the best plastic surgeon in NY and that all of his colleagues recommend their family to see Dr. Jacono. Dr. Jacono was very thorough in his explanation of the procedures, and I felt very comfortable with him and his staff. The post-surgery result is amazing - I look so much younger but in such a natural way that no one can even tell that I got the surgery. Everyone keeps asking me what my secret is! I highly recommend Dr. Jacano.

March 31st, 2017
Facelift by Dr. Andrew Jacono
Researched many doctors before choosing Dr. Jacono, based on his patient reviews, educational history and the fact that he is on every top plastic surgeon list, including the prestigious Castle Connelly. During the initial consultation, Dr. Jacono explained the procedure in detail and answered all my questions. His staff is warm and professional. Three weeks post op and I couldn't be more pleased. The results already exceed my expectations. Dr. Jacono is a caring, gifted physician and there is reason he is rated one of the top plastic surgeons in the country. I recommend him without reservation!

March 24th, 2017
Extremely satisfied!
Let me start by saying I never write reviews, but anyone researching like I have before getting the procedure needs to know how Phenomenal Dr. Jacono's work is. My nose looks great! I have been wanting to get rhinoplastic surgery for a long time now, but of course being nervous about surgery and most importantly trusting a doctor to do the right job isn't easy. I did my research very well and have been to a couple of doctors. I knew instantly meeting Dr. Jacono he was it! I felt extremely comfortable, didn't feel rushed like previous consultations, just a very nice down to earth doctor. I wasn't hesitant anymore. He knew exactly what I wanted without explaining. The entire staff is amazing. Joanne (the nurse) was such a sweetheart. Very impressed with the great neck location. My recovery was not what I expected at all. I should have done this a long time ago. There's not one bad thing to say about my experience.

March 21st, 2017
Pleased beyond expectations
Amazing doctor. Perfectionist and gifted professional.

March 21st, 2017
From consultation to post surgery, Dr. Jacono and his staff rank number one!!! I had an eye and facelift with Dr. Jacono that turned out better than expected. He took fifteen years off. I look and feel amazing with the results. Dr. Jacono is a Master Craftsman. I'm in the beauty industry and have seen my share of cosmetic procedures. When it came to my surgery, my trust was in Dr. Jacono. He understands how to sculpt the face to bring out the best in ones features. Not only a heart of Gold, but Hands of Gold!!!