Dr. Andrew Jacono MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Great Neck, NY

April 29th, 2017
Botched eyelid surgery
Complete nightmare experiance from beginning to end with Doctor Jacono. He was too aggressive with me and removed too much skin and fat leaving me with ectropin, retraction, ptosis, and scleral show. Those are all terms you do not want to become familiar with after your blephroplasty eyelid surgery. He's was a butcher with the my eyes. No precision, no gentle touch, just too much resection and an amateur approach to my eyelid. I now need eyelid reconstruction thanks to his poor work. When things go bad, he changes and becomes defensive and deflective. It's so difficult when you see your own doctor you put your trust in turn on you. He will do or say anything to protect his reputation. I made the biggest mistake of my life by choosing Doctor Jacono. I didn't do my homework and fell for his marketing. I went into this uneducated and completely trusted the Doctors judgment. He lacks moral stand you would expect a Doctor to have. His main concern is his reputation and to keep his reputation and avoid court cases and complaints. To me he is a danger. Do extensive homework on him before you choosing a surgeon. If I new then what I knew now, I wouldn't even have consulted with him.

April 27th, 2017
Review of Dr Jacono/Facelift and Eyelid Lift
I couldn’t be more pleased with the results of my surgery with Dr. Jacono. I am 54 years old and had a facelift and eyelid lift. Within only a little more than week of my surgery, I was already thrilled with the results. Friends and family members all complimented me profusely on how wonderful I looked. I tracked my progress on a daily basis and noted with immense satisfaction great daily improvements in my appearance as the healing process progressed. As of this writing, I am now 3 weeks post surgery and could not be happier with the results. I still look like myself, yet significantly younger. The sagging in my neck and under my chin has been completely eradicated and my profile is now similar to that of my 25 year old daughter. My eyelids no longer droop and I love how my eyes now look. In fact, I feel like I can go completely without eye makeup and still look good! Dr. Jacono and his entire staff were wonderful. I received excellent care throughout the process. Dr. Jacono came highly recommended to me by my personal physician and the experience with Dr. Jacono greatly exceeded my expectations. I went into this process with trepidation, but I can say without reservation that I highly recommend Dr. Jacono, who is clearly a very gifted and skilled surgeon and caring doctor.

April 22nd, 2017
Facelift
Dr Jacono did an amazing job on my face and neck. He took great care of me from the beginning to the finish. I would highly recommend him.

April 22nd, 2017
Review of dr Andrew jacono non surgical eye lift
He did an amazing job! Would highly recommend!

April 3rd, 2017
Amazing facelift and eyelift
I was referred to Dr. Jacono by my nephew, who is an ear nose and throat surgeon. He told me Dr. Jacono is the best plastic surgeon in NY and that all of his colleagues recommend their family to see Dr. Jacono. Dr. Jacono was very thorough in his explanation of the procedures, and I felt very comfortable with him and his staff. The post-surgery result is amazing - I look so much younger but in such a natural way that no one can even tell that I got the surgery. Everyone keeps asking me what my secret is! I highly recommend Dr. Jacano.

March 31st, 2017
Facelift by Dr. Andrew Jacono
Researched many doctors before choosing Dr. Jacono, based on his patient reviews, educational history and the fact that he is on every top plastic surgeon list, including the prestigious Castle Connelly. During the initial consultation, Dr. Jacono explained the procedure in detail and answered all my questions. His staff is warm and professional. Three weeks post op and I couldn't be more pleased. The results already exceed my expectations. Dr. Jacono is a caring, gifted physician and there is reason he is rated one of the top plastic surgeons in the country. I recommend him without reservation!

March 24th, 2017
Extremely satisfied!
Let me start by saying I never write reviews, but anyone researching like I have before getting the procedure needs to know how Phenomenal Dr. Jacono's work is. My nose looks great! I have been wanting to get rhinoplastic surgery for a long time now, but of course being nervous about surgery and most importantly trusting a doctor to do the right job isn't easy. I did my research very well and have been to a couple of doctors. I knew instantly meeting Dr. Jacono he was it! I felt extremely comfortable, didn't feel rushed like previous consultations, just a very nice down to earth doctor. I wasn't hesitant anymore. He knew exactly what I wanted without explaining. The entire staff is amazing. Joanne (the nurse) was such a sweetheart. Very impressed with the great neck location. My recovery was not what I expected at all. I should have done this a long time ago. There's not one bad thing to say about my experience.

March 21st, 2017
Pleased beyond expectations
Amazing doctor. Perfectionist and gifted professional.

March 21st, 2017
From consultation to post surgery, Dr. Jacono and his staff rank number one!!! I had an eye and facelift with Dr. Jacono that turned out better than expected. He took fifteen years off. I look and feel amazing with the results. Dr. Jacono is a Master Craftsman. I'm in the beauty industry and have seen my share of cosmetic procedures. When it came to my surgery, my trust was in Dr. Jacono. He understands how to sculpt the face to bring out the best in ones features. Not only a heart of Gold, but Hands of Gold!!!

March 11th, 2017
Review of Dr. Andrew Jacono - Face Lift & Upper Eye Lift
After much research and several consultations with other facial plastic surgeons, I knew Dr. Jacono was the one. My decision was based not only on his qualifications (dual certified) and his expertise but also because of his professionalism and excellent bedside manner. He patiently listened to my concerns and explained my options and what my expectations should be. He took his time and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable with him and had complete trust in him and his ability. I was also very impressed with the work he has done with victims of domestic violence and Healing the Children. Just goes to show you what kind of man he is. He is extremely knowledgeable, skillful and talented. Also do not want to forget his staff who are all very professional and pleasant to deal with.

March 10th, 2017
Dr. Jacono is the best!
I've had three procedures done by Dr. Jacono over the past 15 years. My experiences and outcomes have always been very positive. I have the utmost confidence in the good doctor.

March 4th, 2017
Facelift at 59
The best around ! Do not go to anyone else. Beyond my wildest expectations!