A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Jaffe, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Jaffe, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaffe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans