A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Jamieson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Jamieson, DDS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamieson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jamieson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Orr Jamieson DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew O. Jamieson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Jamieson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Jamieson practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Allen, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.