A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Janssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Janssen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janssen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Janssen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blue Mountain Hospital District
- Alaska Native Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Gerard Janssen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Janssen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Janssen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Janssen practices Family Medicine near John Day, OR.
See John Day Primary Care Doctors.