A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Janssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janssen
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janssen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Janssen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janssen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Janssen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blue Mountain Hospital District
- Alaska Native Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew G Janssen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Janssen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Janssen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Janssen practices Family Medicine near John Day, OR.
See John Day Family Physicians.