A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Jaramillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Jaramillo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Jaramillo, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaramillo graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Jaramillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Cecil Jaramillo MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Jaramillo practice?
- Dr. Andrew Jaramillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Jaramillo practices Emergency Medicine near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Emergency Physicians.