A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Jarminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Jarminski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarminski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Robert Jarminski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Jarminski practice?
- Dr. Andrew Jarminski has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Andrew Jarminski practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near , .