A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Jarminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Jarminski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarminski graduated from Wroclaw Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jarminski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Robert Jarminski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Jarminski practice?
- Dr. Andrew Jarminski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Jarminski practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawndale, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Downey Surgeons.