A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Jenis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Jenis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Jenis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jenis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Jenis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Jenis practice?
- Dr. Andrew Jenis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Jenis practices Emergency Medicine near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cortland, NY and Tulsa, OK.
See Canton Emergency Physicians.