Dr. Andrew Johnston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Johnston?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 2nd, 2015

He is a really good doctor.

January 30th, 2015

Great Doctor

March 14th, 2014

Greatest Dr. I have ever seen

Dr. Johnston is the best doctor I have ever seen. My father started to use him and told us how good he was, so my husband started seeing him and now I am seeing him. He is very thorough, caring and makes each patient his top priority. He is always on time, we have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see him. Thank you doctor Johnston for being such a fantastic doctor

November 30th, 2011

Please avoid this doctor

I saw Dr. Johnston because my primary care physician left the practice. Several things happened during my two visits with him that convinced me that he is incompetent, arrogant, and closed-minded. I've listed only a few of them below:* I told him I wanted to stop taking a medication, but it would need to be tapered down with his help in order to avoid possible dangerous side effects. He told me to just "take less and see how you feel." That was not specific enough in my opinion. Also, how am I supposed to take less of a capsule?* He only gave me one refill on a prescription that I've been on since I was eight years old. The labwork is good for a year, so he should have given me a year's worth.* He was very dismissive of my illness. I have a syndrome that has been diagnosed by two separate physicians, but Dr. Johnston said, "I don't buy it." He implied that it was all in my head and suggested that I see a counselor. When I questioned his medical knowledge, he said I should see someone else and fired me as a patient.Obviously I would not go back even if I could, and I urge you not to see him either - especially if you are a woman. I have tried to give an accurate (and non emotional) review even though I am angry with him for how he treated me.

July 19th, 2017