Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I've been going to see Dr. Johnstone for about 17 years. I am very pleased with him, his nurse practioner and his staff. They are all very pleasant and easy to work with. They make you feel like family. I would highly recommend Dr. Johnstone to anyone.

|  My visit  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

Dr Johnstone took his time and asked me alot of questions. His staff was very easy going and kind. I would recommend him to my family and friends. His nurse practioner Sheri is very nice also.

|  terrible  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

I have been going to doctor johnstone since I was a toddler I am now 21 years old they use to have an excellent daft ing great people.. during that time I didn't have insurance I had to stop going... I was in a car accident on memorial weekend 2011 and I started going back to doctor johnstone the new staff is very very rude the answering machine is very very rude and extremely unprofessional. the staff has no clue what they are doing we need information to be faxed to the insurance company they did not know what to get sent us to their billing place which was very rude and did not help us at all.. my wife is pregnant and they were extremely rude to her and made her very upset trying to get the information we needed for the insurance company took us 2 days and it is all within 5 miles, we were not even supposed to be doing it then and the insurance company were supposed to be doing it. after driving around and doing their job for them in 9500 degree weather we finally decided to see another doctor... the customer service is barry unacceptable they charge you for anything they can. to get a refill on medicine you have to go to the doctor tell me exact same thing you told last time sit there for 3 hours to talk to the doctor for 12 minutes and they charge you 50 dollars. I would not recommend any body with common sense to go here... you are better off going to a veterinary in they have more since then the staff at doctor john stones office