Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Juergens
Dr. Andrew Juergens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX, with another office in Ogden, UT. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine and Aerospace Medicine. Dr. Juergens is affiliated with Mckay-Dee Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Juergens has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually...
Dr. Andrew Juergens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.
Dr. Soumya Pasapuleti
Temple, TX 3.65 mi25
Dr. Harriet Adu-Gyan
Temple, TX 3.65 mi14
Dr. Robert Liu
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Temple, TX 3.65 mi29