Dr. Andrew Jun MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 25th, 2015
Dr Jun will work with you. As opposed to testing, diagnosing and telling you what to do. Instead, he explains cause and effect of conditions and help you figure out the best way to deal the situation. He treats the underlying cause, not necessarily the symptom. Hard to find doctors like that!

May 13th, 2011
My doctor ROCKS!!!
Dr. Jun seems genuinely concerned for his patients. I understand that the medical field is a business but he does not make it seem that way. He was thorough in his checkup and follows up on his patients. If he does not know something he does his research well. He also takes great notes when talking to patients so that he can refer to them in the future. He seems not only interested in taking care of any problems his patients have at the moment but goes through great lengths to help prevent further ailments with education, information, etc. I am truly impressed by this man's dedication and kind heart. I am recommending him to everyone in my network of friends and family.

September 26th, 2010
Geriatric
My mother has high blood pressure and was taking numerous medications to stabilize her. She was often feeling shakey and was upset because she felt uneasy about this. When we took her in, Dr Jun evaluated the medications and readjusted when she takes her medications. Now she is doing much better. I highly recommend him. He is very caring and has great bedside manners. I've worked in the medical field for over 20 years. He is a very compassionate physician. I am so glad we found Dr. Jun.

October 6th, 2009
Excellent Bedside Manner
I like this doctor because he is very personable and thorough. I am a younger man (22 years old) and I feel like he understands a lot of the concerns (e.g. sexual activity, confidentiality, etc) that are particular to my age group. I wish I could give him 5 stars on Bedside Manner. I'm very happy with the care I received. I was sad when I moved and could no longer keep him as my primary.